Pimd Gifts and Avatars ideas

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by pimd_admin, Jul 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I'm sorry but I agree with the whole Avis for the Women's World Cup like can you make girl Avis that are from Colombia or anywhere else like it is now come on you did a guys one why not a girls

2. can you try to create something original again and of your own design and not some ass paper you saw on tv ? :| too much?

3. WE NEED PANDAS TO BE A GIFT

4. More anime inspired gifts. ( ^ω^ )(≧∇≦)

6. when we go through the list of avi's is there anyway you can let us view our owned avis first? its funny to go thru and bump into one u own should be at start. also ideal for us who want to change our avi to one we own without finding it thru the list? cheers ATA

7. Endangered Animals! Awareness, yo!

8. Has anyone gone through this to get a percentage of how many player ideas pimd has used?

I bet i know what that percentage is.

9. Characters Of Hunger Games(movie)
    For avatars

11. Characters Of Hunger Games(movie)
    For avatars

12. Electric music themed items and avatars

420 friendly items
    "Happy pills"
    Avatars dressed in neon with glow sticks

Music festival theme (think coachella)

Items
    Flower crowns
    Free love
    Mood rings
    Beards
    Teepee
    Vintage Volkswagen van
    Mushrooms :)

That guy (the One who always happens to have his guitar)
    Festival girl

13. This post is from 2012, maybe pimd is just starting so theyre concerned about their players and they listened to them maybe just maybe. As years go by........
    Theeeeeeeen 2015..
    They grew so big they now wont care about their player's ideas and opinions cause they already made them players addicted to the game that whatever the devs do their players would buy it. The end. LOL ???

14. We should get midget avatars. There has been no love for the little people so far.

The tiny people need loving too ATA  #RepresentTheMidgets

15. Can we have an Avenger themed hunt?  with avatars like Captain America, Iron Man, Black Widow, ect. That would be pretty cool ️

16. Soooo... in a game that has made it ok for thirteen year olds to announce their age, you want to hunt for drugs?

17. Disney avatars all the way!!

18. Naruto Shippuden avatars
    Gifts including Kyuubi(stats)

19. Anime character avatars.
    Creature avatars (can be like a Halloween hunt type and the people are dressed up. Like a witch/wizard, angel/devil, etc.

20. I think that during hunts you don't make it so hard to get keys. Not all of us have a lot of free time to hit parties and collect over 7,000 items to get a key. A lot of us have jobs, school, and what not.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.