Pimd Gifts and Avatars ideas

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by pimd_admin, Jul 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. What JB SAID

2. U should make avatar of comic book !! Super heros n villain

3. You should make the characters more adorable and affordable 

4. WWE OR WALKING DEAD HUNT

5. Okay so there's this game called Life is Strange that actually deals with a chick in college named Max. I think it'd be rad to see characters from there on pimd.

As for gifts in the game there are plenty of objects. You could do a snowglobe with the lighthouse in it. A parental advisory sign. Maybe a few photos that she took in the game. Her retro camera. Collection of cd's. A keep calm and carry on shirt <- which is actually her rug. A pregnancy test where the caption says "Maybe I'll make it on Teen Mom"<- I'm a mother had my son at a young age so it's up to you to take offense on that or not. Personally I find it funny. A kit with a crown hippie nerd glasses and a fake mustache <~ was a drawing on the bathroom mirror. A skate board, Missing persons Flyer or those drones with the flying camera. Or my personal fav the drawing that Max does on her white board near her dorm or on the rv our in the parking lot. Which is hilarious.

The storyline for the game is amazing and it's so up to date with life I honestly think it'd be perfect. Watching the walkthrough for it would bring some really cool ideas.

6. I think mainly since it's a "College Life Game" the avatars should be more realistic. So far it seems like it's based of of Anime geeks ? (me). But who cosplay too much. A random dead beach chick. Harry potter...Celebrities such as Drake, Miley Cyrus, and Rihanna... ._. I liked the old avatars you had in the shop. They were more realistic. But all last year it went downhill I mean really I love Jack and Sally to death but seeing them in college throws off the game same with Elsa and Jack Frost. o: it went from a College to a messed up movie parody. Please revert to the way things were and stay realistic.

7. I'd request that ATA sticks to something that doesn't involve copyright/trademark infringement of the movie/entertainment industry.

8. Military items like dog tags,canteen,helmets or karate avatars would be great and it could be excellent strength and intelligence

9. Rockabilly/Vintage Avatars would be awesome thanx.

10. I would like to see all new showcase items in store

11. A taco names paco de taco

12. Avatar ideas :
    Can you create celebrity avatars for example :
    Selena gomez
    Jonny depp
    Calvin harris
    Justin bieber
    Marilyn Monro
    Mario and luigi and peach
    Lady gaga

13. Support

14. A hunt based on various popular tv series.

15. The avengers, pilots , military personnels and etc ......

16. SUPPORT ?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.