Pimd feedback and greed.

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by war-MaKo-war, Nov 9, 2022.

1. MAKE AVATARS CHEAPER. MAKE ROOMATES UPGRADES EASIER. MAKE IT EASIER FOR SMALL PLAYERS TO GROW TOO 150MCS. With black friday coming up we will prob see players grow too 400mcs+. Thats how you make the game better? The gap from Biggest players to smallest keeps growing every year for those who dont pay. ATA needs to give back to the comunity. THE PAY TO PLAY PLAYERS at max should only be 10x bigger. THOSE PLAYERS ARE 100 TIMES BIGGER THEN THOSE WHO GRIND TOO 20MCS!! We want more afforable avatars. We want max drops to get misc! We want a fair game! Yes i know paying to play is always gonna win. But making the smaller player not even being able to hit max event drops per party is a joke! We want to grow to 150mcs without having to pay! If you are reading my post. I ONLY ask for you to post support below my post. THO WE ALL KNOW ATA WONT LISTEN. it would be nice for us all to talk about these issues below.

2. You can get to 150mcs. With time and effort.

Requirements and everything got increased coz the game was to easy before. If the game is to easy then people will leave coz get bored as fuck to easy.

But its not hard to upgrade. It just takes time. If you arnt willing to put time into the game then you clearly dont even enjoy the game and your life would probly be better without it at all

Leigh and Sally_SassySpice like this.
  3. But no no one will get to 400mcs coz stats dont go that high yet

4. To get max drops from parties you need to make sure you hit them. And keep max plunder to make it easier as well

5. I think there's a real nuanced conversation to have about PIMD microtransactions but I don't think it's achieved with the two contrasting mindsets of "ATA is greedy and evil and should make all things f2p achievable" and "App things are a luxury / pull yourself up by your PIMD bootstraps. "
    Granted, that conversation is probably moreso about the culture of microtransactions in online mobile games in general... I think because people generally fall on completely opposite sides of the spectrum of opinion, there will just be less progress about it. I think the game has improved in it since honestly, but stlll, a large amount of the f2p experience is getting lucky with a club.
    I could also just be pulling this out of my ass and this convo has been had before and addressed.. I didn't keep up.

6. Also to add on. Yes the game keeps growing. Coz then it gives the people who are already at max stats something to do for a bit. Those at max stats are bored out of their mind. Coz the parties are all to easy for them. And theres no further progression to be made until new higher tier dorm mates are released.

Are you saying their game should be stopped just so all the players (where there are also people every day who are only just starting) are at max stats as well?

7. Micro transaction is to games what videos were to the radio star lmao iykyk long story short fuck micro transaction but they're needed when a game is constantly flooded with ads after every 30secs, yes ATA is overtly p2p but to (not directly to you but to op) but to basically say stop the game so we all can catch up isn't the answer 1 cuz they "big customers" will leave causing them to lose money 2 it will be an overwhelming majority of f2p doing the catching up again causing them to lose money and 3 tbf a bunch of used to be f2p players were enticed into spending buy seeing how easier it is to play n grow personally I think it's a big ass amount of buyers remorse here and ppl r fed up with the blatant cash grabs but long as t10-t100 players bust nuts over lb ATA ain't changing anything anytime soon despite it not being "fair" to newer or f2p players cuz obviously they're not contributing to the p2p agenda that greatly benefits devs....these days if u want f2p go get u a super Nintendo or ps2 or n64....or an app that floods ads after every few taps

8. This is objectively false. If you started in 2010, when the game was released, and played until today without spending any money, you still wouldn't be 150mcs.

I know because nobody has done it.

The developers ramp up for the paying community, not for anyone else. The new dorm tiers are all for them, the high tiers of the hunt are only for them.

It is a big problem.

Clean and war-MaKo-war like this.
  9. It's all easy. Hitting parties is mind-numbingly easy to the point of being boring. There is no skill you can use to get more drops from parties in the way you're talking about.

All you can do is spend more money, more time, and grow more bored if you do.

It isn't done for fun at all.

10. I mean its still true. It will just take a while. Im up to 42mcs in 3 years and thats with having a good few months where i wasnt on the game at all in that time. I havnt spent a cent on the game apart from getting the cheapest ec pack dor the last of the ec i needed to change my ign. Havnt spent a cent on any game play stuff.

Coulda been even higher if bentos ive got over the years all went towards sessions as well. Bentos are also free and easy to get

11. Yehh i agree with this. The game still boring. But i think it was the most boring for paying players coz they were finishing with many days left to go before hunt ends and they didnt like it

12. Only people who were finishing early were paying players. You haven't been able to finish a hunt without spending money in like 5+ years and they have been ramping it up constantly, motivated by something else.

war-MaKo-war likes this.
  13. I got to 70mcs in 7 years of constant play. 150mcs would take 15 years and the game hasn't been out that long.. So yes, it is impossible.

If something takes 15 years and the game has only been out for 12, it's impossible. Maybe in 3 years it will be... But they will have a new max by then, meaning that maxing will still be impossible.

war-MaKo-war likes this.
  14. Normally i would stand up for ata and their ways of making money. But after their avi idea even i cant back them anymore tbh. They are getting worse and cant deny that

15. The only way ATA can fix this. Is giving more plunder to smaller dorm players. In my opinion it could be fixed like this. (Max plunder skyrockets for smaller players.) Make max plunder for smaller players 2-5x what it is now. Then make it too when you hit 200mcs your max plunder plumets. To make it harder to grow when you hit a certain level. That level should be set for 200mcs + players. The players who spend alot of money will continue to spend to get larger stats. But the free to play players will get a needed boost to plunder making the game more fair.

16. So you think ATA will deliberately screw their biggest, longest playing players so that new players can catch up? That’s funny.

17. Not saying that either. Saying to make it more challenging for those bigger players. Yes i do believe ata should make it easier for us to catch up. Most of the longest playing player who were free to play quit because it became pointless if somone who pays to play can gain 100mcs on black friday. You see how that is seen? Black friday is only for pay to play players while the rest of the year it takes forever for non paying players to grow.

18. Not at all. I spend the year saving up all ec and dn i get. I can normally buy a nunch of cats at black friday and can always solo at least 1 with plenty of dn left for othr parties. Last bf i went from about 18mcs to about 35mcs. Havnt spent a cent on anything. Bf isnt only for paying players. Even people who dont like saving can join a session for a bento and get the same benefit