CONTEST PIMD-erbread houses!

Discussion in 'Contests' started by [ATA]Reinhardt, Dec 21, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. These are so awesome

2. I loved this item when I got it for a past Christmas hunt so I decided to build it.

Figured I would include pics of the process cause I enjoy seeing it with others creations, and maybe other people here do as well.

The templates I made for it (special and huge thanks to my wonderful Nexerus for helping me with measurements)

The goopy dough I stirred with a spoon cause kitchen was full of bakers?

The cut dough which made me realize I didnt melt brown sugar enough ?

Baked floor plate that I feel deserves special attention cause it is supporting so much

Construction of it had a couple mishaps and resulted in a twice-broken wall. The roof was way too stressful until I used sugar glue (aka caramel) to stick the pieces together.

And the final result complete with gummy bears riding the horses

3. Would be surprised af if this doesn’t win 

4. It looks amazing Sweetie  Still wish I could have helped you more though. I know how frustrated you were when the roof was being dumb ? but you pushed through and the end result looks so good, I hope you still had a lot of fun making it  And may I say that I love the addition of the little bears riding the horses 

5. Thank you, I think yours is a pretty awesome looking winner too :)

6. Thank you ? and without your help, it would have been a disaster of unevenness. I still couldnt center the middle properly ?? And I did enjoy the decorating the most. the roof can be the first thing we destroy tomorrow ?

8. First Ever Gingerbread House

This is my first time making a gingerbread house and it was way too much fun hoho  But really messy..

Progress pictures;

Final product!!!!

Really happy that it all worked out 

9. Welp decorating skills don't fail me now (T_T)...
    Took about like (10?) hours to make, I woke up early to get this done and had a lot of help I needed to make this. I forgot to document the whole decorating process. I started to decorate the gingerbread house first then I decided to make a gingerbread christmas tree (i decided to be a "little" extra.. because it is christmas :p . Right now im tired and really hungry and about to eat this Ginger-ffic Project. I'm Proud of it? First time doing (decorating a gingerbread house + making a gingerbread christmas tree). Also added in some little sweet treats on them! We love diabetes. Lol. Btw decided to put a christmas village next to them. I hope you like it! Merry Christmas!?

11. Has my vote support

12. My vote.  Bonus points for including the making of the gingerbread carousel and it being from PIMD.

14. Support!

15. My 7 year old and I built this! Honestly he did most of the house, I couldn’t even get the campers to stand up. ?
    [​IMG]

17. [img=50%]https://imgur.com/a/ssr4vfI[/img]

[img=50%]https://imgur.com/a/pOJRYL7[/img]

18. This is AMAAAAAZZZINNGGG! My favorite by far, though the others who posted look really awesome too! I wish I had this skill, but alas hahah. Good luck to all those who joined and happy holidays <3

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.