PIMD Discord

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Seriously, Jul 8, 2022.

1. Yeah I’m requesting Kahoot contests through the discord server. Don’t make me tag all y’all devs 😮‍💨

Rosalia and Atlas like this.
  2. support

Day and Azari like this.
  3. This must be why i keep getting spammed with that ad now

4. Not on the server so I don’t support

5. No no, only on Pimd forums because they’re dead since discord started 🤧

V_Witchy_101 and Guy like this.
  6. Sad if true

7. Oh you right

8. PIMD discord sounds sketchy

9. I have 4 cursed selfies and now I cant use then for casper party or use the fight option on regular parties

10. You will be able to use them next time the invite series is back. Which is probly during the helloween hunt. If not then next year

11. He is unable to do the snark/fight option on parties, also unable to use the items when he tried to do a Casper invite party.

12. Either someone else best him to it. Or he doesnt have whst he thinks is invites. Or its a glitch. If its a glitch then need to send a help ticket as ata are the only 1 that can fix it.

As for not being able to hit. Is it physically not letting him tap the option? Or is it working but just failing the hits.
    The 1st one sounds like a phone issue not game issue. The 2nd one is normal coz his stats are fairly low

14. He won three cursed selfies in a box, and so he purchased another to do a casper party, the system wont let him use them on the casper party and now he cant do Snark/fight action on any party. But is able to do the other three actions.

15. Then its a glitch and he needs to send a help ticket. Theres nothing anyone other then the devs can do to help