PIMD Bingo 2

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by Muschi, Nov 10, 2019.

1. PIMD Bingo

Hiya! A few months ago, I made a thread that had a PIMD-themed bingo sheet that had some pretty positive feedback.

I decided to make another bingo sheet, as well as give people the opportunity to redo the previous sheet if they've done more things since last time (or you can fill it out for the first time if you missed the last thread).

Here is the new bingo sheet:

[​IMG]

You can download it here.

The previous one + it's download link is under the spoiler:

[​IMG]

You can download it here.

Fill them out, upload each one individually to Imgur, copy the direct links (should end in a .jpg or .png), and paste them one at a time into the photo icon in a reply to this thread*!

*If you need to test to see if you did it correctly, press "More Options" instead of "Post Reply". Then tap "Preview..." to see if it worked!

My answers for the newest one:

[​IMG]

And for my update of the old one:

[​IMG]

Looking forward to seeing if you have bingo! Again, I'll send you a little something if you get it. No cheating ;)!

2. I'm fùck all this 1

3. You never made a bento?

4. not in a traditional sense, no, i just buy when i have 37 chibis (if i really need it) or exchange my misc for them. Misc is pretty good mean of trade, you don’t even have to exchange it for a bento, nowadays

5. [​IMG]

Vo likes this.
  6. O ty for the gift

7. [​IMG]

Muschi likes this.
  8. [​IMG]

I once had a matching ign with @DoctorDaddy when he had his name as RoseMilkPea for a hot minute

Muschi likes this.
  9. Bingo[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Muschi likes this.
  10. Ooooooo my head made me had to make 1 of each my own before bort more

11. Fixed. 🤨

12. Thanks.

13. Too much work. 😩

14. lazyyyyyyyy

Victoria likes this.