CONTEST PIMD April Fool's Prank-Off

Discussion in 'Contests' started by ATAMarceline, Mar 31, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. O this is so funny ha ha ha ? this gotta be the winner since this is like literally so funny like I can't hold me back from laughing

2. Yeah. Your Kylie Jenner Hunt was quite the gem as well.

3. Omg I know right. Finally someone who appreciates TRUE ART! ?

4. This one is best 

5. Alexa prank Marco:-

Alexa offer Marco some Pringles from an unassuming plate of Pringles. After Marco eat one, Alexa tells him that she had licked the flavour off each and every one of them. Marco be like *confused, oh no!* Alexa: April fool

6. I feel like a good one would be to use any VIP player, and. And it seem like the lost everything. So all items, stats, money, fight wins and loses. I feel like this would be pretty funny lol.

7. This is literally exactly what I said

9. my sister has a fish tank in her room, so i took her healthy fish out and put them in the tank in the living room, then i replaced my sisters fish tank with some dead fish they had a pets mart and colored water. she flipped out and cried until i told her April 2nd that they were in the living room 

11. I was promised 10 bentos by ATA which I never got.. check my wall I was promised it by ATA.. please fulfil your promise.. I want crate promised.

12. Pudding in the pillow on JD

13. My RS grantgustin changed his name as he was promised fcc by a club next month..I think someone just made him April fool..I think it has been done to many people.. I kind of knew that its a prank but I told him to go on and change his name it's a fun ? It will be funny to see his reaction after he comes to know the reality

14. April fool box hides over the oreo ummm lemme think like we can say rp to medical advice so why we can't say roleplay to rp think deeply if u think it than be happy ?

15. I would give JD lunch from a fast food chain but the straw of the soda would be put in a packet of hot sauce so when he took a sip it would be very spicy for him.

16. I teach elementary school kids and told them last year on April Fool's Day that I made tgem brownees

17. I teach elementary school kids and told them last year on National Sharknado Day that I made them brownees... so before school let out i gave each of them a brown cut out letter E

18. I am not able to see comment section where I can write my story or prank.where is it? Please help

19. Where is comment section ? Where to post my story and prank? I want to know.. please someone guide me..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.