PIMD App Makeover

Discussion in 'Fan Creations' started by Marbear1024, Nov 26, 2018.

1. The idea of being able to have more control over our character, and to personalize it, is a fantastic idea. While movement may be difficult to effectively incorporate, the idea of having more interaction would also be a welcome change. Along with formals, I believe adding other life events into the game would make it more interesting.

2. I agree I find the pre-made characters boring and I love the idea of being able to express myself in this game.

3. Yes instead of having the furniture I can't interact with my furniture like sitting on the chair at the drst... Maybe when you sir at the desk that the "inbox"/friend request feature " you know let my avi have emotional features like happy ,angry,sad,flirt,ECT..... This would be awesome and to acting interact the dates I'm telling you this new PMID would blow some things away ... Probably be the best avatar game

4. I like the idea 

5. DEFINITELY SUPPORT ATLEAST TO HAVE THE OPTION OF CHANGING THE HAIR AND COLOR AND SKIN COLOR AND BODY FITNESS... PLEASE MAKE THIS HAPPEN. ?

6. Hell Yes!