PIMD App Makeover

Discussion in 'Fan Creations' started by Marbear1024, Nov 26, 2018.

1. Hey guys My name is Mary I'm an average gamer like you I would like to make a couple suggestion to approve PIMD. I think we should be able to create our own characters. It would bring my uniqueness to the game I know some of you guys might dislike that others have the same characters as you. I was thinking instead of using credits on a certain avatar use it on clothing different facial features ECT. Then the diversty too be able to change your avatar skin color ECT...(for example.. I have the Scorpio avatar it be great if I could change her skin color black ....but I can't because it's a pre-made avatar) Also bring more cultures into it. More activities.. Like prom,formals,sororities... Things like that...wish the game was more interactive in a way.Have Your character with personality traits... Ex. Mean girl, prep,student President and so forth instead of being in a campus chat... Let out characters walk around ON campus...and things like that it's a suggestion.. Support told me if I had other gamers agree and also add their input they might be able to change the format

Thanks for reading and listening 
    Marbear1024

2. I agree we should have different Diversity and should create our own avatar as our own personality pimd does need a makeover and this is the start.

3. Hmm. I sorta have a slightly different view.. I sometimes enjoy the characters they make because they follow certain events and I love their creativity. I do wish we had more of an option to pick the nationality, and gender once we have enough of an item. but not reform the entire event Avi.. I dont need so many of the same avi with different stats, just 1 lol and it would be nice to pick how I would want that Avi, basically..

4. I think this is a really great idea. It would be a huge undertaking but having those feature would definitely be something huge for all the users! Even just the simple things like changing skin tone or hair color would be a great addition, I hope ATA considers it!

5. Yes it would but event avi is way different I'm talking about personal ago someone u personalized you...and avi that everyone has doesn't define who you are

6. This is a good idea because all of us could be really creative in our own unique ways and it will really be cool looking so I very much agree with u I very much hope a lot of people would agree to this 

7. I like this idea, it would be nice to choose our skin color, hair color, and eye color at least!

8. I like the idea

9. I agree with your idea, it would be better for us to choose who we want to be instead of starting off with generic characters and going through a lot of work in order to change our characters based off what we have

10. I agree, Having many players look like me is not so fun. I think Creating our avatar looks could really make this app a lot more enjoyable!

11. I have been waiting years for something like this they was a game alot like pimd but it shut down where you could buy clothes and that would also give a stats boost they should also be a shop for people wanting to sell showcase items ect making it alot easier to find the things your looking for

12. I agree I hate having the same avi as other players I want to be able to express myself though the avis aswell HONESTLY I have Never seen a tanned avi? Like what wrong with that. But I would love to personalise her like myself

13. I agree we all have different opinions on how we want our AVI to look and I feel like it would be better to be able to create our own expressing the way we want. Also making our own AVI seems really cool so great idea 

14. I totally agree! I’d love to be able to create my own custom avatar

15. I think it would be a great idea to have an app like this - but it may need to be a separate app

16. I agree with you. We should be able to make our own avatars. I've been on here for 1 year and few months and I never got to get the avatar I've always wanted. I hope we all get new things very soon. Thank you all for ur good commons. مشكرن يا شباب ع تعليقاتكم الحلوه. 

17. Support, it could be fun to accessorize and customize our own avi!

18. That would be so epic, I say it’s time for a change on this app!!!