Pimd app crashing? (May 2019)

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by Kefo, May 30, 2019.

1. I’ve been having issues with cc pub and campus chats. Like I open the app and pub and campus will only have a few chat bubbles showing then shows nothing my cc room. I get the error code of my files are corrupted please uninstall. I keep my app updated constantly. Nothing ever gets fixed and I’ve seen a lot people saying there app is messed up and they complain to ATA and got no decent response so I just force close my app every time it crashes or lags. Honestly seems like there’s app issue with the App and the monkey doesn’t wanna fix it. So whatever I’ll use the app how it is til next update so it can do the same thing.

Tbh this apps been messing up since the group chat feature. Them rpers are going at it hard making the app break??

2. Same issues + spinner makes my phone crash every time I do it

3. My problem with the app is it might be my phone but it collects a lot of cache data and the game will slow down to point where if i go to pub it'll crash on leaving or even hitting a party will crash my game so every couple of hours i clear the cache data so pimd will run properly without lag

4. I've been missing notifs since last night, specifically when trades have been completed and when people have followed me.

5. It says pimd is not responding or group chat crashes