PIMD’s Favorite TV Shows

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by TheStigma, May 6, 2019.

1. I know you see
    Somehow the world will change for me
    And be so wonderful
    Live life, breathe air
    I know somehow we're gonna get there
    And feel so wonderful
    I will make you change your mind
    These things happen all the time
    And it's all real
    I'm telling you just how I feel
    So wake up the members of my nation, it's your time to be
    There's no chance unless you take one and the time to see
    The brighter side of every situation, some things are meant to be
    So give me your best and leave the rest to me
    I know it's time
    To raise the hand that draws the line
    And be so wonderful
    Golden sunshine
    I know somehow it's gonna be mine
    And feel so wonderful
    Show me what you can become
    There's a dream in everyone
    And it's all real
    I'm telling you just how I feel
    So wake up the members of my nation, it's your time to be
    Leave it all to me (leave it all to me)
    So make it right (make it alright)
    And see it through (you got to)
    You know won't be free until you
    Wake up the members of my nation, it's your time to be
    Leave it all to me, (leave it all to me), leave it all to me, just leave it all to me

2. ^ didn’t even use google, knew the song by heart

3. True dedication

4. I really loved watching charmed in the old CW days..I used to watch the re-runs on TNT and now I watch it on Netflix ? as for current shows I’m really into The Passage, The gifted, Star, Empire, Riverdale, 9-1-1 and The Umbrella Academy ️

5. yeah but im not gonna sit here at type it out word for word at midnight :lol:

6. Yeah better to wait til icarly binge sesh ends

7. Game of Thrones, Lucifer.

8. The Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt- Kimmy is rescued after 15 years in a cult’s apocalypse bunker to find the world hasn’t ended. She moves to New York and lives with a gay wannabe Broadway actor, Titus. They go on adventures. It’s on Netflix, watch it and be amazed.

The Heart, She Holler- Well, it’s a show on Adult Swim and the internet. I watch it stoned or once “my meds have kicked in”. I think they’re inbred people from a small town. Like Pringles, once you pop you can’t stop. I can’t tell what’s going on, but I think that’s the point! It all makes sense in the end. Good for when you have like no attention span but can’t get up.

Aggretsuko- No, she’s not Hello Kitty! A cartoon fox working the salarywoman life in Japan. Unwinds to death metal. She is cute and has a short temper. Watch it on Netflix.

At Home with Amy Sedaris- Remember Martha Stewart’s show before she was a felon? Well, this is much better. Comedian Amy Sedaris makes art and crafts, cooks, and shares drama and health tips. She gets bugged by her crazy neighbors and visits a lady who lives in the woods. On TruTV.

Nathan For You- My lovely tutor, SomePuertoRicoGuy, told me about this one. My mister and I watch it on Hulu. You can also watch it on Comedy Central. Nathan graduated from business school with “really good grades”. He helps people whose businesses are struggling in, ahem, unconventional ways. Is this legal? Maybe, maybe not. It’s been cancelled (bummer), so good for tv viewers who don’t want a lifelong commitment.

9. Adding another show that I almost completely forgot about

Between (Netflix Original)

This show only has 2 seasons w/ 6 episodes each and was never continued but it’s still a great show. It’s about a town called Pretty Lake, where every citizen living in that town over the age of 21 suddenly dies of a virus. The government sets up a huge electric fence and heavily guards it so none of them can get out and spread the infection. Basically the main characters are trying to figure out what caused the virus and why it only affects people when they’re 21 and over . Their government basically lies to the rest of the world saying that they’re providing food and other things for them but really they’re running only on the food they have left in the stores in their town. It’s a great show if you need something to binge ️

10. The Newsroom

Rick and Morty

Californication