[PETITION] Timer Box Spaces

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by Ripple8, Jun 6, 2019.

1. Yeah monthly timer boxes are useless. Why? Because why would players open that when hunt timer box is better. Well I will open that if theres another slot for it. Also I want to get rid of old hunt timer boxes.

2. Easy or efficient doesn’t always mean needed though, what I meant was ata doesn’t need to even add timer boxes but they did to help things and now y’all just want even more ?I open boxes constantly and I never use speedups unless needed yet I don’t end hunts with much boxes at all left to open, if ya got a lot of timer boxes to open use the speed ups imo

3. Why does that even matter when the game is a heavy pay to win game, it's ezpz for the people spending hundreds of dollars on the game, must be nice :/

4. I Support! It was soooooo nice when we had 2 slots, and I still want monthly boxes gone oh my lord I hate them

5. I support the extra slot I have so many timer boxes ?

6. I just would like to have the one extra slot, jeez. I don’t use speed ups either but maybe I should start because I know very well that there is a below zero chance of getting that extra slot.

7. I hardly even use the existing slot. ?

8. We def need to be able unlock more then 1 at Time,I'm almost tempted leave club for week Just to open all

9. Support

10. I used to be able to open 2 at a time but then they updated the game and it got removed ?

11. It was only a promo for March because ata was introducing monthly timer boxes