[PETITION] PIMDkeys in spinner?

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by -benthoe-, May 27, 2019.

1. Would it cost cash / ECs to open (and if so, how much?) or would it be free?

2. I have to disagree with you my old friend

3. Support. Honestly, I feel like more people would buy the spinner daily deal too if the spinner actually gave good stuff so more profit for ATA.

4. Monthly spinner avis should be exclusive to the month released. Hence the name "Monthly"

They should be put back on the spinner but thats been mentioned already

5. Make it like a timer box, 24 hours or so?

6. Support

7. I’ll have to say no support it because it’s probs never gonna happen and if by a very slim chance it does I will still only be landing on money and crackers no matter how many times I spin or tickets I send in 

8. That sounds like a personal pool of salt, tbh.

9. I thought what would be cool would be for the spinner to have - (but no one would ever win it obviously)

Would be that months 499 or 999.

Just imagine your excitement as you think your about to land on it, the spinner is slowing on your right on it... THEN BAM!!!! It clicks over to the cash slot.

Breaking your heart  even further.

Now that’s something ata should be doing with the spinner ?

10. Support lol Rare like cat or pizza, why not

11. Support! Honestly landing on ec is very rare (for the people I know at least) and as someone who doesn’t have spare cash to spend its be nice to have a quicker/easier way of opening boxes. They don’t have to be common but like it’d help us less fortunate players get a bit ahead in the game

12. Support because they actually used to be on the spinner, as were the avatars. I want keys and Ava's back. Please and thank you.

14. No support.
    Especially with offerwall now available to players to gain EC in addition to the other easy ways to gain EC.

15. LIVING FOR THIS AF

16. DEFINITELY PRO PIM KEY!