[Petition]Operation Orange wars

Discussion in 'Wars' started by IMeganAmAlwaysDrunk, Jun 10, 2015.

1. As much as I enjoy the idea of getting wars back, the beta wars were a complete failure. I was in 2 wars and they were utterly disastrous. Of course, that's just my experience. Nevertheless, if ATA were to bring back wars I'd rather them try a different style of implementation rather than executing a rerun. I'm interested in having the PvP events similar to those in KaW. Now THAT I'd be interested in seeing implemented.

2. As they have done with parties, Open up unlimited DNS during war....ata wins!! what a war that would be

3. support

4. Support, however I think they should remake the BOS War, yes there was some problems with that war to but it was still enjoyable.

5. Yeah support.

6. That's hosted by the players lol.

7. 33rd post in this thread

8. 

9. Yes It is hosted by the players however, Pimd also did contribute to the war too.

10. Support! 

As I have said before, I think Beta Wars and Operation Orange sparked the interest of warring in players that were maybe only raised on parties. Since most merc wars are for big players, but anyone could join these and have a chance to win something. This would be all around good. 

11. Support homie . ?

12. Support ?