Petition for riverdale hunt

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by phoenix_ash, Apr 26, 2019.

1. I just came across an avi which looked like the gargoyle king and it was so freaking awesome.
    I feel we should have a riverdale themed hunt with avis like archie, betty and Veronica and even gargoyle king.
    We can have serpant themed dorms and club or gang wars ( serpanys based)
    We need a riverdale themed hunt ata ?

2. Nah we already have that hunt??‍♀️

Muschi and Maddi_Matsu like this.
  3. Yeah, it wasn't even that long ago either

Muschi likes this.
  4. Oh snap idk what a river dale is but dope

Rizky likes this.
  5. It’s a show “based” off on the Archie comics. You know the ones that you see in the check out line sometimes that nobody buys.

Rizky likes this.
  6. The series is really good especially the third season which has an entirely different storyline

Ps what was that hunt, it didn't look like any of the characters what did they do to jughead and archie, I couldn't really figure out betty and veronica

As season three is different with inclusion of G&G, I hope they can come up with a better hunt especially gargoyle king and serpants

7. I heard that show is on crack and a cringe fest

Muschi and Maddi_Matsu like this.
  8. No thanks ?

9. There was already a riverdale hunt. It didn't look like any of the characters on the series bc of copyright duh, but it was inspired/based-off from the series. Also, riverdale should've ended at season 1. Plus they freaking butchered the classic Heathers, and its musical with autotune. doesn't even have a decent plot anymore :/ so no more of that mk op?

But that's just my opinion. :)

10. This last season and tail end of the 2nd is definitely a cringe fest.

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  12. Been done and it sucked

13. What was the name of this hunt ??

14. Prank to School

Rizky, Day and Muschi like this.
  15. T
    thank you

Maddi_Matsu likes this.