Petition for Game Changes (ATA)

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by Meira, Mar 2, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I agree regarding the recent changes, at least. I know ATA needs to hustle, but it's to the point where it gets ridiculous. Not to mention the recent month avis wasn't worth it in term of price and quality. The hunt stories are also so so. This won't attract and keep players.

2. If you aren’t going to provide any productive criticism then why are you even here? You can’t just sit here and go “tHeSe ArE rIdIcUlUoUs” and then walk off and not make any suggestions.

3. Okay have fun while this game continues to go down in the dumps and you keep wasting your money on it 🤷🏼‍♀️

gonegirl8 likes this.
  4. I literally named the ones I disagree with.

Carrie, Muschi and DM_ND_Maya like this.
  5. Agreed!! ❤️ And posted out respectfully which is fantastic #NoMoneyMarch

6. Support.

I've definitely wondered why this is the only game that does not have a login bonus.

Lanaya, hypsoline and Prinzjoker like this.
  7. Support

8. I agree with most everything.

The ones I don't agree with are:
    • old avatars being available through Molly's Corner
    • hunt box avatars being available in Shop
    • the battle/war XC sounds way too complicated to go automated; PvP was taken into consideration in the previous XCs for fighting and dancing
    • moderators having a term limit
    • gifting of Shop packages between players
    Everything else sounds generally good to me with maybe a few tweaks or more wiggle room. For example, putting the avatars at the 8k mark like they were for the Valentine's Day hunt (so keeping the increase in tiers but not shifting the rewards).

I think it's important to be open to a little compromise between ATA and the playerbase. They want change, but some of these changes are too much and too fast. Change isn't a bad thing but dumping a lot of drastic changes without warning is where most of the frustration lies, at least for me.

Ela, Atlas, Syl95 and 5 others like this.
  9. SUPPORT AAAAAHHH!!!!!💚💚💚

10. Buying previous t100 avas from shop? Y'all becoming as ridiculous as ata ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Ela, Syl95, Lanaya and 1 other person like this.
  11. I spent over 6k ecs on some of the hunt box Avis. I wish I coucouldve just bought the Avis itself... 😞

12. Agreed. Don't support some of them but big fan that someone's speaking out about this.

13. Same and agreed here but also think t100 Avis shouldn't be available cuz then it would slightly defeat the purpose.

They once brought back avatars for throwback hunt, maybe they can do it again.

gonegirl8, Syl95, Carrie and 3 others like this.
  14. While I agree with a lot of your points I really in no way can agree with buying the t100 avis in the store, I’ve been lucky enough to get t100 twice and it costs a lot, so putting them in the shop to buy with money would make even trying for t100 pointless since most people would just buy the avi and then it would take away from the work that people have put in to get there.

Hag, Carrie, hypsoline and 1 other person like this.
  15. Support

16. Oh yes, that too. I forgot to put that down.

17. SUPPORT!

18. Gambling==profit for ata doe

Carrie likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.