Petition for background music

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by Lite, Aug 12, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Playing this game in utter silence makes me appreciate sound when I click on "watch ad" :(
    And for ppl that don't want sound let there be a mute sound button

Charys, Aurora_May, __Cece__ and 2 others like this.
  2. I donut wish for sound. My own thoughts are enough

3. i think part of why i like pimd so much is that it’s so quiet 🥺

but if other people really want sounds i wouldn’t be opposed to it, just add a mute button pls

Sleepy, RainInMe and Muschi like this.
  4. No support

Wasn’t there another thread like this along time ago?

5. Dunno coz I don't look at forums like that

6. Yall rly be playing games without sound huh, where my MUSIC LOVERS @@@@ atmosphere is important, i need that cheery music to play Sims and 1300s medieval music for RuneScape and battle music for League how am I supposed to play without hearing "enemy is godlike!"

7. Yeah, this was suggested before and didn't rly get a lot of support.

You can play your own music in the background if you want to have sound. Plenty of gaming, 8-bit soundtracks available online if that's what you wanna listen to.

I personally would hate to have sound in the background of this app. If they add it, it better have a mute button. But overall I find it would be unnecessary and a waste of resources to contract someone to create original tracks (or to continually pay royalties to use already-made music) and then code it into the app.

edit: Found a recent thread where this was discussed

Ahegao9, Small and Maddi_Matsu like this.
  8. I play my own music in the background. Also if you want “atmosphere” I suggest playing a bass boosted chainsmoker song and a lot of dubstep at full volume because this is supposed to be a college rp game.

TrippinOnAcid likes this.
  9. No ty. App is slow enough.

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  10. The silence is nice. I'd rather listen to my own music than the same boring song on repeat while i creep peoples walls.

Noshanks

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  11. You guys win I am a loser w unpopular opinion teehee :p

HelgaHufflepuff and GodTierOni like this.
  12. I don’t mind a 30 second song on my profile.

And if you don’t want to listen don’t creep 😣😂
    Or have a silence button/disable/anything 🤔

13. No support... put your radio on, or play music in the background of your phone.🤦🏽‍♀️👍🏼 Simples.

14. Just listen to your own music.. this app takes up enough space as is.

GodTierOni and Maddi_Matsu like this.
  15. Why tf would i want background music on here? This game takes up a whole 1G on my phone and i dont need them adding music and having it take more space. In conclusion ur thread is a waste of time. And plus ATA doesnt like listening to us anyways so theres no way theyll add music

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  16. Sing to yourself if ur a true music lover. Don't @ me, fakenstein.

17. This thread was over when I made my last comment. I expected ppl to stop replying since I submitted rather than began to argue points. Stop petitioning against my petition you severely depressed and lonely f**ks

18. or u could just request lock and not act absolutely rancid
    [​IMG]

Masumi_Kana and Maddi_Matsu like this.
  19. Dude just play your own music in the background

Masumi_Kana and Maddi_Matsu like this.
  20. How I do that

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.