Petition For A Dragonball Super Themed Hunt

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by Stark, Apr 25, 2019.

1. very hard pass measuring an outstanding 10.0 on the richter scale

3. Full support

4. I'm giving my full support or we can make anime's hunt themed.It would be the best hunt

5. Android #17 is proud of you.

6. Or Think we should have a zenon hunt something galactic with cool stat items and avatars and a pet hunt pets can be more competitive with other players pets like Pokémon or something

7. Support 100%!

8. Nice....my vote for dragon Ballz hunt...90's kids only know the dragon Ballz is a rare animation series... really exciting..I'm waiting 

9. Hope this can happen

10. Yesssss!!! Please make this happen!!! 

11. no support....we had a dbz hunt before ?

12. ?I Definitely SUPPORT ! 100%

13. SUPPORT!

14. Support. If they're gonna rip something off might as well do it right. Make it an anime power trio hunt between DBS/pokemon/Naruto (the holy trinity of mainstream anime)

15. I want a misc item of Shenlong. SOOOOOO BAAAAD!!!

16. This sounds like it would be a mess. I’d be down for a Pokémon themed hunt, I feel like that’s something most of us can relate to, especially with Pokémon Go being on the rise again with summer around the corner, they could do something cool with this.

As for Dragon ball, I’m gonna strongly disagree. I don’t think it’s relatable to enough players. I for one would skip the hunt. I’m currently not trying too hard for this GoT hunt but at least it’s a relevant hunt.

Relevancy seems key.