Perm Silence Club: Meeting in Session

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by BigHer0, Feb 10, 2014.

1. for the first two months i just used forums and third party apps then i got an alt to conversate

2. TODAY I STAND HERE TO FIGHT AGAIST ALL DENCH PEOPLE, I NEED TO RAISE AND ARMY TO FIGHT AGAINST THEM SIGN BELOW OF YOU WISH TO HELP ME IN THIS QUEST.

~________

3. *Caustously signs soul over to the anti-dench rebelion*

4. YOU SHALL NOT STOP THE DENCHNESS

5. YOU AGAIN?! JOSH HOW MANY TIMES DO I NEED TO KICK YOUR ASS?

6. 3 years, no silence.

I'm trying to keep it clean.

7. OH LOOK AT WHAT WE HAVE HERE? DID YOU GET "LOST" AGAIN? IM FINNA SETTLE YOU INTO AN EARLY GRAVE BRUH.

8. OK, LOOK IF YOU DONT SHUT THE FUCK UP I MIGHT HAVE TO PULL YOUR NIPPLES OFF.

9. I WONT EVEN BOTHER ESCAPING A GOOD NIPPLE PULLING. DO YOUR DAMAGE LITTLE "GUY"!

10. AT THIS RATE I MIGHT HAVE TO PULL YOUR EARS OFF!!!!!!

11. ILL PUT YOUR  AND A GORRILAS  IN A CHINESE "Finger" TRAP AND WATCH THE FUN BEGIN

12. OK IM GUNNA FARM YOU

13. PLEASE DON'T IVE NEVER BEEN FARMED BEFORE 

14. IM GUNNA PULL YOUR NIPPLES OFF AND THEN PUT THEM IN THE GROUND AND GROW MORE JOSH'S

15. THE WORLD NEEDS MORE OF ME ANYWAY. SO THANKS. BUT IF YOU DO HAPPEN TO GET THAT CLOSE TO ME. ILL MAKE YOU TAP OUT

16. I'm currently on my 5th silence reason: Inappropiate username it was Rehab_IstickdaPinTheV this silence will last 3 months to be exact August 3, 2014 midnight. To pass time i do what everyone else does and upgrade n war

17. No one cares... Well I don't and I'm DENCH..

18. THEYRE GUNNA BE ON MY SIDE OF THE WAR!

19. And Ofc they changed my name that i paid for w my money lol but i changed it 2x already n expecting another name change soon

20. R there new gifts ?! I'm new