Perfection ~ The Not So Perfect Story

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by ashleemac14, Oct 9, 2012.

1. Bump! Will post later tonight

2. We were together. There was nothing different, yet nothing was the same. Sleepovers were no longer innocent best friend get togethers. They were much, much more than that now. That didn't mean anything to me though. If I wanted to have a sleepover with my now best friend/boyfriend, I very damn well will.

I felt arms wrap around my waist from behind, bringing me out of my daze. My eyes closed, feeling his breath on my neck as he nuzzled his face in the crook. Goosebumps flooded across my skin and the butterflies fluttered in my stomach. My hands rubbed down his arms and pulled at his hands to let me go. He did, though only for a second before his hands ran up my sides and stopped at my shoulders.

"Why him? You seemed to like this, you seemed to like me. I see you made your choice." Jonas whispered in my ear as his hands traveled to my neck.

"Jonas wait-" I started.

"No. It's too late." he spoke to me right before he snapped my neck.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Any comments?

3. Two words. Da fuq

I really really hope this isn't real Maybe a dream or something. I don't want her to die

4.  Well.....

5. Im with RoseGarden. Da fuq???!?!? Its another nightmare right?

6. No.....

.....I'm not telling.

7. YOU CANT KILL HER IVE BEEN A LOVINF LURKER FOR SO LONG! Unless you do kill her and you make Sam a badass who goes and tries to find her killer.

8. What noo!!! No killing her

9. Hey Ash! We lured out a lurker :D xD

*giggles*

But seriously, he had cold hands, and then snap. ( ._.)

To be honest at first I thought it was Sam until it started being about Jonas. Lol

10. 

11. hehe Lai that was the point, lure you into a false sense of security and all. As for everyone else, I just wanted to keep your attention, know your opinions, and draw out some lurkers. Anyways, it was part of one update, the last half which I'll post now. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"No!" I screamed out at the top of my lungs. Breathing, right now, was practically nonexistent. Everyone was staring back at me, some laughed and some shook their heads. Great, I just had my worst nightmare and woke up to another one. I could only imagine the panicked expression on my face wasn't a pretty one. I think someone snapped a picture of it. Even better.

"Is there a problem?" Mr. Henry questioned me. I looked around once more. Natalie's evil smile lit the room as she clutched her phone. My guess was that she was the one who took the picture. It was soon to be plastered on every social media site there was. Sam was asleep in his notebook and so was Jen. Jonas was staring at me with a hardened gaze an officer would give his prisoner. I gulped.

"No sir." I replied before promptly burying my head under my hands. Chemistry was now permanently my least favorite class.

I wanted to be out of here as soon possible. The class had ended, though he was still lecturing us about electrochem. I really could care less of it. As soon as the bell rings I will run to the parking lot. I will skip last block. There, I have a plan. I don't think I could stand an AP Psych class with Jonas. I'd rather freeze to death out there on my own accord.

I sat in the desk behind Jonas, staring holes in the back of his head. I chickened out on my plan. I didn't want to ruin my record of good behavior and having skipping on my record would rip it to shreds. I had a few questions for Mrs. Foster anyway. She was teaching on dreams today and their meanings. I wanted to know why I had the nightmare I had and why I keep having nightmares about Jonas.

12. Wooo!

And I know 

13. I feel like I need to question a psych book for the next updateanyways as soon as I get it all sorted out there will be an update. I'll try and post by Monday night.

14. BUMP!! ^_^ Wall me when updated!