Perfection ~ The Not So Perfect Story

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by ashleemac14, Oct 9, 2012.

1. He's in front of friendsyou know sometimes people act a different way around different people

2. Bump. Read it all. Couldn't put it down... It's 12:09 am... >.< I don't want to go to sleep now... Moar? ^-^

3. Jonas Update :3

4. More in a week sorry you'll have to wait. I'll miss my wifi connection most of all not really, but I'll see my lovelies in a week.

5. An entire week! Might as well write out my will, I don't think I could last that long without an update

6. 

Can't wait till you're back hun!!

7. I'm back from my week away, expect an update tonight

8. Um sorry for lying about that "update tonight" thing. I was sleepy. Then I've had writer's block for a few days. And other issues. I feel like I'm living in my story. Weird, I know. Anyways, here's the new extremely long update. I just got to typing..... And yeah. Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I just wanted for class to be over. The tension in the room was unbearable. Jonas was staring cold lifeless daggers into me. I just wanted to be home, but most of all just be alone. Jen wouldn't have that though. She wanted to know everything that happened down to how many times I took a breath. There was no detail to small for her. I watched the clock tick away seconds from what seemed hours instead of minutes left of class.

I was out the door right as the bell rang for dismissal. The parking lot was a few steps away from where I was. I was rushing to get out of the building and Jonas and having to explain myself to Jen, until I remembered that I had to ride home with Jen and Sam today. She would want to bug the crap out of me until she knew the truth and that's exactly what she did. We both got out of the car at my house and I watched as Sam pulled away.

"Spill." Jen spit out. We were barely inside the house, let alone my room. There was no way I'd say it in open space like this. Secrets are secrets after all.

"I will, though not here. I don't think my parents would want to know certain things." I whispered softly. Her eyes lit up like a kitten playing with a toy. She was so childish sometimes, though I loved how she could make me laugh when she was.

"Certain things?" her eyebrows raised. I'd obviously caught her interest, though the satisfying answer she wanted wasn't available.

"Calm down. Not those things." I chuckled, heading to my room. She followed close behind.

"What's up with ya'll?" she blurted out as she shut my door behind her. The noise made me jump a little, not really expecting it. I mean I didn't know what to say to her.

"Ya'll?" I questioned.

"You and Sam. Don't play like you don't know. Ya'll spent the night with each other. Again. It's starting to become a habit." she piled onto me.

"Nothing too big happened. I mean I just went to his place, in the rain. And we hung out. In between, Ikindasawhimhalfnakedandwekindakissedeachotherinthepouringrain." I started and quickly told the rest without as much as a breath. It sounded like one giant mashed up gibberish word, but by her look I knew she understood.

"You did what?! You skipped through all the bases, went straight from "on deck" to a home run in one night, and you didn't tell me until now?" she whisper shouted. We were trying to be quiet, but her whispery tone was bordering normal shouting. I wanted to know why she was dead set on thinking I'd slept with him. Granted, I stayed over and I stated he was half naked. Though have some faith, I'm not a sex-crazed animal. Seriously.

"We didn't do anything." I replied.

"Well, I'm surprised." Jen said, completely baffled.

"What?"

"What do you mean what?"

"You know exactly what I mean Jen. Why does everyone keep saying that? Why does everything think that Sam and I are together? I mean we're best friends."

"Taylor."

"Ok, maybe I need to rethink that a little."

"Yes. You do. People keep saying that because you're too damn blind to see it for yourself. The laughing at your jokes, even the ones that weren't funny. The protectiveness. He's always there when you need him. When he stayed over here a few days ago, you slept together didn't you?"

"How did you?"

"Please, I'm not stupid. Both sides of your bed were messed up and two pillows instead of the one there is now. Anyways, since you know how he feels about you, act on it. Go after him." she finished her little speech.

The bed creaked to sound it's alarm that I was getting up. I walked over to my window, my hand grazing the wall. I thought about the idea of Sam no longer being my boy friend, but my boyfriend. Did I want to risk it? Our friendship meant everything to me and I don't think I could live with myself if it wasn't there. Maybe one date couldn't hurt.

"Ok. Only if you stay over though." I answered back.

"Deal." she jumped up excitedly and ran to hug me.

I hugged her while she shook me, excited that I might possibly be in a relationship. I didn't really get what was so exciting about a date, it was just hanging out and chatting. I was still looking out my window, when something caught my eye. Was there someone out there?

9. DUN DUN DUUUUHHHHNNNNN!



10. Omg it's that creepy stalker!!!!! Update so I know he gets his butt eaten by bambi!!!

11. what you don't like creepy stalkers? And besides Bambi will be beating no one's butt. 

12. BUMPITY BUMP

13. BUMP!!!!

0.0 and Jonas.... WHAT A CREEPER!!!!!!

14. Omg!!!!!! I love love  this story! I love Sam though in this story although its just something about Jonas...that's creepy lol.

15. BUMPITY BUMP~ I love this story! Please write moar! :D <3