EVENT Patriot Things

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by ATAMarceline, Jun 25, 2019.

1. I might agree with that if the 4th of july wasnt a Flag pasted on everything, who tf wants American flag everything? it aint cute and it's not gonna tie in well with other stuff... you can't even do anything with it, the furni is goong to be worthless after the hunt :/ so 1 week is fine, 2 eeehhhh no thanks Ata try again

2. The dorm's walls are like bathroom tiles lmao

3. true, and it’s the cutest out of all of them ? this furni makes me sad

4. This has probably been brought up in previous years but I’m gonna be THAT canadian and ask why Canada day couldn’t be included in this hunt and if it could be considered next year

5. Only thing good is the avis and dorm 999ec.

6. Seriously is the ava art team slacking? Rip these Ava’s are bad, no point in going for them

7. Wow the furniture...really lame and the lack of detail sucks donkey balls..Ata you have gotten so dang lazy..like the detail and realism is just..gone.

8. Need me that blue haired girl avi ?

9. No shards or avi bags this time? Bummer.

10. work harder for the avis please ?

11. I think last year avatar is much better than this year.. ?

12. I don't like this hunt they were lazy they didn't even put shard avis or avi bags I only like one avi and I'm sure it's leaderboard

13. you could say that about every hunt recently :roll:

14. I truly enjoy learning things about other cultures from the hunts and meeting people here. I dont understand why it's an issue to have an American Holiday hunt.

15. America hunt
    ??️️️
    ??️️️
    ??️️️
    ️️️️️️️
    ️️️️️️️
    ️️️️️️️
    ️️️️️️️

16. Totally agreeATM just saving for black Friday.. Hopefully it is good, if not better than past years (which imo are already great)

17. Judging by the way ata places avatars, I bet the blue hair avatar will be available in the third and fourth side quests.

Idk if it is just me but I think the avatar with the fewest clothes end up in the leaderboard.. So yeah most likely the one in lingerie is the leaderboard avatar.

18. Lmfaooo