Party Line ups

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by __SAVITAR__, Sep 22, 2021.

1. Hi guys

I have an idea regarding parties So u when we start parties right. And when the party is finished sometimes there’s no admins to start a party why can they come up with party line up so the next party is lined up by admins before hand. Plus other admin will know there’s a party lined up already it should give admins a message saying next party is lined. So admins don’t get confused or have to forfeit parties if someone wants to do EC parties. Please let me know your options guys

Psycxdxlic likes this.
  2. Not the 1st time this has been mentioned. Wouldnt be a bad thing to add

Hag likes this.
  3. Thanks bro please support my idea guys it would make it so easy for our admins.

4. It certainly would be helpful for those clubs that have very few admins, very busy admins, or admins all in the same time zone. I think it'd also be pretty helpful for cat clubs but for those that have breaks, it could cause a few bumps occasionally if they line too many cat parties up without thinking about how long they take and when their break should/would start. Otherwise, though, I don't see any big issues as to why this can't happen.

5. That's a pretty good idea. It'll be good to allow admins to edit the line-up if there are any changes (i.e. random donos) even after line-up has been fixed.

Hmmm they could introduce an additional feature where you can set a time for the party line-up to start/stop? And also whether you'd like to add breaks in between two consecutive parties?
    But this seems to make the role of a party jockey redundant if all Execs & above can edit party line-up 🤔

LeeJarrett likes this.
    • Can’t you already do that ? Or am I thinking of the old cydia days —
    • You all want the game to play by itself - funny.

6. Hi thanks for that I know your concern is too many parties getting. Lined up to get rid of the confusion they only can line up 2 parties at time. One which is ongoing and one which will be starting next.

7. Nope never been able to do it for as long as i been on the game at least

8. Just think someone linedup 5parties before CO and after CO if all admins are off club will do wrong party and it can make your members leave from club to do POTD/PPOTD.

JUST THINK.

You saying all admins are off . And you saying (i guess) they can forfiet party if anybody wants to do ec party😑
    If they can forfiet can't they start next party?

Tho Idea if good I'll use thia idea for recharge my data pack.

9. I think no new feature needed like this it will lag PIMD more. As @Muschi once said ATA can add a feature like On & Off DNs use. I still this that only feature shoudbe added and again I'm saying PIMD has lots of dead club. ATA can delete them which are dead from years i think its been 11years PIMD if running.

10. I didn’t say we can line up 5 parties at once only 2 parties one which is ongoing and one lined already because I know wat u mean bro that’s why I said if someone tries to line up more then 2 parties they will get a message saying parties are lined. And it will save admins forfeit parties in the middle of it because they will know before hand wat parties are lined up and they can cancel or change the party if someone wants to do EC party.

11. No point if only just gonna be able to have 1 party lined up. What happens if get a easy party. It gonna be finished within 10mins and so a good chance that the admins that are all busy are still all gonna be busy

Iriesa likes this.
  12. Well it’s just an idea it’s up the game designers to decide how many parties can be lined up.

13. Which is why it'll be good to have a cut-off time for new parties to be started.
    Also, admins should make sure that party line-up is updated for before/after CO and if members leave due to wrong party being initiated, that's on the admins. I don't think admins should be overreliant on this setup if it's implemented.

Also, the whole point of a line-up is to combat a delay in party initiation. Sure, admins can come on to ff party, but if they only come on 20mins after party starts, that's time wasted for everyone.