Party Jets and Wild Amps

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by [ATA]Strange, Nov 19, 2019.

1. That's not what I put whyd forums change it

Sirrracha likes this.
  2. Will need a miracle to get these πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

3. I like the idea, but the execution not so much. With the way XC leaderboards currently work, where people make baby alts to place on them... I just don't see these items benefiting the REAL community. Only the cheats and the liars. Fix the way XC leaderboards work, and I'll be 100% on board (before Black Friday please πŸ˜‚)!

Hera, Rizky and Muschi like this.
  4. How come cats are on sale but still same price πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

5. it's not black friday yet

6. I know but look at cats it says 8days left of sale 😳

7. Idk w
    Idk where you looking coz I don't see it

8. [​IMG]

9. Strange, I personally don't have that on my phone.

10. Same.

11. I gess black friday being a 9 day hunt. Weird. N but I don't got that ata just fuckd up again probly it not ment to be there yet tell them n they fix it

12. Not sure why it’s there on my phone I checked my iPad and another phone and it’s not on those ones

13. I told you why

14. What I meant by that is I was trying to see if it was maybe a problem with apple users but it seems to be random

15. πŸ‘€ see told you πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

16. Perhaps it was but I think the developers wanted to leak what the most wanted hunt would be this year.

17. When you've had a feature for 5 months already and it's still broken πŸ˜”πŸ€š

Victoria and Muschi like this.
  18. Are you ever going to fix the bug where if someone uses a jet in a club it breaks the club notifications and doesn’t give you any of your drops? What about the other bug where if you finally do get a delayed notification and then it restarts the jet timer? No ok thanks ata

Muschi likes this.