Party in my Dorm. Reality mode.

Discussion in 'Best Of' started by TheSagittarian, Oct 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello. Let's take a look at how this game would look like if it actually existed.

Okay. Imagine this.

You're new to this college with no name and you're a tiny guy. Just a small guy. A noob. In this twisted world, somebody picks you out of the noob pack. It's your pupil!

They help you around and show you around and teach and stuff. Just normal pupil-y stuff. But they have muscles. 

It seems that the longer you're here, the stronger you get. And the stronger you get, the more muscles you have.  So imagine a no muscle nobody like you compared to the ultra muscle-topia M4GN1F1C3NT.  He's like a whole new species of human! 

Now. Everywhere you see are people holding signs. Signs such as... HIRE ME!
    Social party advertisement!
    Desperate! Need bf/gf

And more bad grammar.

You also see fights. Well. More like Dancing. But. Something's wrong. Are they dancing dead students? Why are they beating up a corpse with muscles? Who does that?

Oh look! A really strong muscle-y person just passed by with what seems to be a million tutors. Interesting. Wait. That could be a whole club. Wow.

You hear shouting in the distance. Move a little closer and you hear a fight. Over tutors. People are dancing... Fighting... Pranking... Etc.

They're actually fighting over people? How silly. Lots of muscle-y people though. Gotta stay away from them.

Hmm.. That looks like a Resident advisor over there with their orange sash. Did they just hit someone? With what looks like... A stick! But why would they do that?

Oh! A club party! Should you join? Or should you join the club that.. Looks.. Like they're about to fight... 

You go up to them and ask why they're gearing up like that.

Their reply is that they're going to war another club.  What madness.

So you wander around and turn the corner and you see another club just beating the snot outta a bunch corpses. What is this? Why do people enjoy beating the snot out of corpses? What did they ever do to them?

Next you see a guy with a tank. Wait. A tank? Who owns a tank at college? Is that unicorn? Are you tripping out? What is this?

You just saw someone leave something outside someone's doorstep. Looks like toilet paper. Wait. They keep going back and leaving more toilet paper. Who does that?

I imagine that this us what Party in my Dorm would look like. 

RoseMilkTea likes this.
  2. You put a lot of though into this...

3. I wrote it on the spot actually.  It just came to me.

4. 

5. Itd be crazy

6. You trip out bc you ate those special cupcakes that you got from strangers

7.  love it

8. This is awesome 

9. Your very creative and smart if you just came up with this.  -Gold Star for You! Lol.

10. You are my new role model.

I see people. Not many muscles, but they are dancing like hell. Now some weak guy with a little bit of muscles is pounding this guy. He says to stop since he can dance, and he is black. The other guy does.

I see a lot of kids. Why are there kids in collage? They seem to be all sitting around saying things that they are doing. Why are they doing that? They re saying very naughty things. How do these kids know these words? It seems like people who are walking around the campus are being drawn in cause of all the noise. They become them. Zombies. They are everywhere. Help... Heelphhhshssss RAAAAAAWR BRAAAAAINS.

11. 

Very creative well done



12. 

13. Lol this was realy cool

14. 

15. five stars.

16. Best!!!!!!! Lols all around!!!!!

17. 
    I'd so go ti that college.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.