Paradise xxx

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Astrogal, Jul 29, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BRUHHHH now he's in a cc club 🤣🤣🤣

2. I looked at leaderboard. All of top 10 are faked wins done with alts and alt clubs. The 1st club that has REAL wars and won is #11. If you wanna show off go war with them and beat them minimum 10 times in a row and i will be impressed

LeeJarrett, Choochiiiiii and Muschi like this.
  3. VIP list for wars stopped mattering either when pwars became a thing or before it.

"cash won" is the real list because that measures cash won through wars. Which indicates the larget, longest, and most held wars.

But those would still all be pwar clubs.

LeeJarrett and Muschi like this.
  4. Just went through the Cash won leaderboard and they rank lower than #397 which is the throwaway club that Hailey made for her bday war.

That was 1 war and it outranks this paradise club.

5. LOL
    if anyone wants a QL to said club go to check the war payouts, visit @firebends

Maddi_Matsu and Day like this.
  6. Not even in the top 2,000.

I was just gonna check 1,000, but then I gave him the benefit of the doubt and tried to see if I could actually find the club.

Choochiiiiii, Kefo and Muschi like this.
  7. This is like... the equivalent of purposely unloading on the fight bar of prank primer and bragging about your fight losses.

Nothing of substance here bud

Muschi and Choochiiiiii like this.
  8. Say all u want but until I can see a club passing that rank, it will remain a recognized club where there u all love it or not. 😜

9. Damn bruh dis thread on sum pórno type shyt cuz y'all fooked op up, bruh op da battle has been lost put yo shirt back on, dust yo self and walk with pride cause damn boiiiiiiiii

10. Most people know that that leaderboard js meaningless thanks to clubs like yours.

That is, except newer players.

Who do you want to know, care about, respect, etc. Your club?

People who don't know better, or people who care about your real impact on the game? This is sad.

RoseMilkTea and Muschi like this.
  11. Hi @SUN1 please improve your win/lose ratio. 🙂 I donut respect people who pretend. I mean like yeah, you have a "ViP" Club but that was gained through pretenciousness. 🌚

Muschi likes this.

12. Jealousy. Sadly am

13. Jealousy. Sadly am

Am starting an upcoming war by August, I'll post full details later.

14. Not really. I been on this game about 2yrs and earlyer is the 1st time ever that ive looked at that leaderboard that ik of. And with fake wins there are already LOADS of clubs thst have passed your level coz they did REAL wars

Muschi likes this.

15. Whatever

16. The club PARADISE XXX is starting an upcoming friendly war that will start in the month of August and last for at least (5) days. Full details will be posted soon

17. Now you're in a potd club? I thought with a club as great as Paradise XXX you wouldn't need to club hop to other clubs?? 🤭

18. Taking your word for it. A war that lasts 5+ days in August! Let's do it!

19. ☀Paradise xxx 🆚 DC🦸‍♀️
    Aug 20• 3pm Gmt+1 • 6ʜʀ
    Aug 20th - 25th
    Follow the sun friendly war
    ☀ ᴡᴀʟʟ sun1 ☀

20. War has been canceled due to lack of members willing to support

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.