Paradise xxx

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Astrogal, Jul 29, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. Vip, war club rank :3

That's my achievement.

2. You know what.
    You're alright šŸ˜

3. Thanks

4. The man is dedicated to not ever having an actual war and only ever beating himself over the head.

5. That's sounds lovely, good thing it came with a rank, sadly u can't create anything close to that dear. So good luck with the lovely comments on this thread.

6. Iā€™d be impressed, but you just hit like 1-2 times every war.

7. The club is closed for the moment cause I am busy but keeping it active and at the top still remains a virtue. šŸŽŠšŸŽŠšŸŽŠā˜€ļø

8. Pro gamer

9. First responsible thing u have said. So thanks ā˜€

10. Man, I wasted my whole summer working for money when I could've been on here faking having a war club šŸ˜‚ Shiii

RoseMilkTea and Muschi like this.
  11. Working for cash to play pimd

12. Kefo is well reconized on pimd šŸ˜‚ who tf even are you

13. Ofek

14. You club wasnt closed when you were waring. It takes 10secs to unload and that's way more then 1 hit. Your a fake you didnt win nothing

Muschi likes this.

15. Owner a vip ranking club
    Who are u??
    Cause I don't see ur club in that leaderboard, hun, so mind ur own business

16. Are u jealous that can't reach or even be in a darling club like that, well if ur butthurt get lost.

17. Am trying to tell people that war clubs still exist but some butthurt souls are losing their temper on me just like that for no reason.

18. I have no interest in being in a cat club stop acting like your so special coz your not. I will be impressed when your actul in a real war not a 1-2 hit alt fake war

Muschi likes this.
  19. No you said your club is the ONLY war club that still exists. No one is butt hurt people just calling you out coz you havnt been in a real war. In a real war i would expect 100hits min for a 6hr one

Choochiiiiii, Muschi and LeeJarrett like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.