Our LGBTQ+ community

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by ATALowkeyLoki, Jun 8, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Re: Our LGBTQ community

Possibly. For trolling.

2. Re: Our LGBTQ community

For example. Literally for clarity, am I not allowed to express my disbelief in say...something like pansexuality? When it's basically just bisexualism reworded. I don't really care what people do but all these terms sometimes do go above and beyond.

3. Re: Our LGBTQ community

Being gay isn't a choice...oh myyyy

4. Re: Our LGBTQ community

Lol surrrreeeee but hey whatever makes everyone sleep better at night

5. Re: Our LGBTQ community

Oh and Jodie while your at it I expect avatars for suicide awareness month ya know because they get hated and discriminated more so than gays do ? just a thought Miss creative

6. Re: Our LGBTQ community

I'm actually quite surprised that this wasn't locked when for the simple fact that I do believe you (ATA) knew that although you would have supporters you would also have unnecessary drama. It's to the point now it's not even about LBGTQ but it's about how users of the game feel they you are selective in your support and I don't comment much but honestly all this drama is ruining the thread and the purpose of it.  this has gone far left unnecessarily. ???

7. Re: Our LGBTQ community

I'm not sure why people get so offended over who a person is attracted to or what gender they are. Crazy

8. I think ultimately open, honest and respectful communication is imperative with such sensitive topics. We have to keep in mind that everyone comes from a different place that has led them to become who they are today. Beliefs are not so easily changed and if you want to convince someone to understand where you are coming from, it helps to reach out and understand their side first without judgment so we can get somewhere.

Basically, due to my background, I understand where both sides are coming from and we are all free to express our side/views but we must also take the responsibility to do so with respect and be careful with our words.

We are fighting hate and ignorance and trying to build a safe space for everyone.

9. ^ support.
    But Dean they're laughing because doing what they do actually makes them money.

10. Re: Our LGBTQ community

I agree wit Dean

11. Re: Our LGBTQ community

Quote of ATA Jean vvvvv
    As mentioned in the original post of this thread, we strive for inclusivity of all our players no matter their orientation or gender identity. And "bringing up" -- i.e. celebrating -- Pride is one way in which we do so.

LGBTQ+ people are part of our community, and we welcome them. Our intent with this post was to show them our support, and help spread understanding and acceptance of a group of people who continue to be targeted and attacked simply for being different.

^^^^^^^^

It is not controversial to accept people for who they are and celebrate our differences.[/quote]
    You make it sound like they weren't welcomed before, they always were and we could clearly see that community in the world chat. There's no need to put your nose on a topic that is hard to talk about especially on an international game. You shot yourself on the foot, there's no way you couldn't expect clashes or counter opinions.

Damn it I messed up the Quote

12. Anyone who disagrees with ATA is insta banned aight

13. Re: Our LGBTQ community

I'm glad ATA supports everyone and treating them as a FAMILY .

14. You can certainly disagree with ATA, that's not what this thread was about. This thread was made to stop people from explicitly telling people that their "identities don't exist" or they're "an evil upon the world". Basically, just be respectful to everyone.

15. Giving huge respect for this guy! ?

16. Re: Our LGBTQ community

Thanks for explaining this Jodie, have a good PRIDE!️

17. Re: Our LGBTQ community

Thank y'all so much for so much LGTB support and all the pride items! I'm a genderqueer biromantic asexual person (complicated, I know) so it's great seeing the plushies and avatars! It makes me feel so happy and all warm inside to know that y'all are here to support us and see us as such equals. Sending my love to ya 

18. Re: Our LGBTQ community

So can we get banned for trolling?Like For Example I sexually identify as an Attack helicopter?

19. Just be respectful to everyone, but we have Steven over here who attacks anymore who doesn't agree with them even saying allies are less than useless. I've never seen someone more disrespectful on this thread, yet they are allowed to constantly attack people because ATA agrees with them.

20. I'm pretty sure saying someone is irrelevant isn't very respectful is it Winston?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.