Our LGBTQ+ community

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by ATALowkeyLoki, Jun 8, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Re: Our LGBTQ community

And here's a bypass, but it's okay because ATA will allow anyone they agree with to say whatever they want huh?

2. This is so respectful right Winston? Apparently, supporting LGBT rights isn't enough.

3. Bro slow your roll Attacking people in game is part of the mechanics now if it's verbal abuse them that's another thing you find it harassing block him or send a ticket to support but I guess in your case you wouldn't try because you say they wouldn't care

4. Re: Our LGBTQ community

Sorry for all the posts, I'm just angered that ATA has become super hypocritical with who they choose to side with. Great, we support LGBT rights, but seriously ATA? People like Steven are allowed to trash talk and downplay others opinions because they don't like them and it's ok, but it's not ok if someone says their belief such as "There are only 2 genders". Apparently, if you're in the LGBT community, you're allowed to attack anyone you want because they offend you, but if you're not, you're irrelevant and your opinions aren't allowed. That's basically what I've gotten from this threads comment section.

5. Yeah I'm uhm bi goooooo lgby

6. Re: Our LGBTQ community

Debate died out long time ago, if we don't agree with them and want to have a debate, they won't join in and just use the phobia card.

7. Re: Our LGBTQ community

This.

8. This tread has gone left as usual. Lol

Let's just start with this. The avis are very stereotyped. Very. Not all gay men would like any of these avis. I am gay and I really dispise these avis simply cuz they don't represent the LGBT community. The avis are ridiculous and not everyone needs to be a drag or a butch or a bear. Being gay is not a lifestyle we choose to be. It's not a fashion trend, so I don't think it's fine to go put these avatars to represent the LGBT culture. We just want to accepted as equal human beings. That's all.

9. Wot i thought being gay was a life style every gay I've encounter bleeds estrogen

10. N tbh if people wanna bash, we can bash. :).I don't mind being shady anytime.

This is coming from a gay, black AND Asian person. So anytime homophobic people feel the need to bash anyone, take a selfie and let's start the roast session :D

11. You started off so well then end it with his trash ... not everyone is after a fight

12. And that's what I try to say. I accept LGBT, but I do not respect the fact that we need a celebration out of it, you don't see me walking around town telling people I'm Herero, cool story bro and Nilla is right on that one too, it is so stereotyped.

13. O well. Said what I said. Some people act like straight people need to be the only people in this world. Everyone has an opinion, but I can care less about hearing them. YALL like to talk, I like fight.

14. LOL I celebrate it 365 days a year. One month doesn't phase me. I don't need a month to celebrate that I'm proud to be who I am lol. I just think it's stereotyped when people think of pride month or gay people in general this is what we get. Like to me, that's blanton disrespectful. Never did I wear a dress with gladiator sandals. Like that's horrible fashion. And never did every lesbian needed to be butch. It's so disrespectful to think that's how gay people are looked at.

15. What Nilla said. It's caricaturing a range of very complex processes that occur in the mind.
    The plushies were pretty cool, but the avatars make being LGBT a fashionable thing. Sorry. But you don't need to make it fashionable for people to take pride in it.

16. Interesting

17. Re: Our LGBTQ community

?

18. OMG? Finally someone has said what I've been saying all this time!!!!

19. It's lgbti now I think

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.