EVENT Orientation Navigation

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Queens, Aug 27, 2019.

1. Its accessible to everyone.. No matter what is picked. I had photography and got that pick muaic avi and so did others.

2. So there will be 3 colors for animation just like it was formusical then :0

3. thats what i think yus

Lunita and Vo like this.
  4. Does anyone have the stats on this one or the 90 stack one yet

5. I made this for peeps, hope it's helpful.
    There are 3 versions of every avatar...
    [​IMG]

6. If I earn the fashion design avis through my story will the acis in boxes change to a different one.

7. no

Vo likes this.
  8. I’m not denying your feelings, so there’s not need to get hurt by the fact used the term “proof”, all I’m stating is someone already provided reasons for you to not feel singled out.

Muschi likes this.
  9. There are plenty “white” avatars available, yes some may not have all the features you requested like blonde hair, but are white nonetheless. I don’t think we should get too hung about it, as long everyone is essentially being represented.

Ang, _Kosha_ and Muschi like this.
  10. How many does it take to get to the 4th story on animation ? Has anyone found out yet for that avatar ?

11. That side story has not been released yet.

12. The story for the VIP animation hasnt come out yet.

13. Beat me to it🤧

Muschi likes this.
  14. Oh man I’m so curious how many stacks it will be but thx for letting me know guys 🌷✌️

15. It better be released today, the hunt is almost over.

16. Y
    yeah that’s what I’m hoping too

17. This is probably the worst hunt I've been apart of

18. So it means no matter what club i choose on 2nd club story, i will get the music one???

💕Ty Lyssa for ur info

19. Correct, you only get a choice in avis for the first story, the rest only affect drops

Vo likes this.
  20. Depending on the first 3 Storys with 15 // 45 // 90 Stacks, I guess the last one may be 180 Stacks 🙊

Anevay likes this.