Orientation Navigation Story Contest!

Discussion in 'Activities' started by NightingaIe, Aug 28, 2019.

1. Hello everyone! The moment you've all been waiting for is here! It's time for the first story contest!

Rules

1. You will have until changeover next Tuesday, the 3rd of September, to submit a story to me personally via SMS! Please do not submit your story to this thread, all results will be posted anonymously!
    2. Each person gets one entry per hunt! With your entry please gift me a chibi!
    3. Please do not tell people which story is yours and have them vote for it! I understand there may be a prize that you want, but I would like to keep this as a fair contest!
    4. Stories should contain minimal sexual content and explicit language! These are fine if they fit with the flow of your story, but please do not go out of your way to include them!
    Voting
    • The winners will be determined by votes on the post with their story (That I will post anonymously)!
    • People can vote on however many stories they like, but entrants cannot vote on their own story!
    • Voting will take place from the 3rd of September when I post the stories until the end of the hunt on the 10th!
    Prizes
    • The prize pool will be based on donations! Any prizes not claimed at the end of the contest will be rolled over to next hunt! If you would like to donate a prize, please gift it to me with a message telling me it is a donation!
    • The prize pool will be posted and updated as I receive more donations!
    • First place will get first pick from the prices and will receive 3 prizes of their choice! Second place will pick after and get two, and third place will pick one prize after that!
    Prompt

If you've read this far, you deserve a prize! I thought about giving out bentos, but instead I'm thinking a writing prompt!

So your prompt for this hunt's contest is:

Create your own club (not one of the four in this hunt) and describe the first meeting! There are no right or wrong answers to this contest, so be as creative as you'd like!

I look forward to reading these submissions! I wish you all the best of luck and a creative process free of writer's block!

2. Sent over a donation; I might send over a few more later. ❤

NightingaIe likes this.
  3. hm, i hope i have enough productivity to do this, if not i'll enjoy the submissions

4. I’m gonna have to wait till October to do anything horror related, huh?

5. Well I'm just going with hunt themes, but you could make your story about a creepy club!

6. Current Prizes
    • Baby Capsule Croc
    • Pastel Phone
    • "Fuchsia Future" Poster
    Big thanks to the contest donors:
    • 0110...Jay
    • Muschi

Muschi likes this.
  7. Hmmm we’ll see, I kinda have an idea but idk

8. *sneezes* Woops I bumped it

Cheyy_Lexx likes this.
  9. Remember you have until next Tuesday to submit your stories! Prizes can be donated anytime during the contest!

10. Current Prizes
    • Baby Capsule Croc
    • Pastel Phone
    • "Summer Daze" Nightstand
    Big thanks to the contest donors:
    • 0110...Jay
    • Muschi
    • Cheyy_Lexx

11. Just a note: Based on entries so far, I would recommend if you want paragraphs in the story to send them in separate messages!

12. Current Prizes
    • Baby Capsule Croc
    • Pastel Phone
    • "Summer Daze" Nightstand
    • Cool Chrome Sunglasses
    And of course a big thanks to the contest donors:
    • 0110...Jay
    • Muschi
    • Cheyy_Lexx
    • Mairiin

13. Just a reminder all entries are due by next changeover! Don't forget to make your submission!

14. So in order to allow more people to have enough time to complete their entries, I am extending the deadline to changeover on Friday! I hope to see more of you entering!

JoyBoy likes this.
  15. Unfortunately I am going to have to cancel this contest due to a lack of entries. The entrants have been refunded their chibis and I will be trying again with this next hunt!