Opinions

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Requisite, Feb 14, 2020.

1. You take that back!

[​IMG]

Maddi_Matsu and WhoTfIsWesday like this.
  2. If you read the whole sentence I said it's rude calling queens bad names, genders bad names and so on.
    Calling butterflies bad names was mostly a joke...

3. I read the whole sentence and it legit made no sense. Imma go w assuming english is not your first language or you don't realize wherever you put your typos

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  4. Yeah that sentence confused me too

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  5. I_dunno is a mod in Asian campus so I would assume that you assumed correctly.

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  6. Are opinions based on sentences?

7. @Muschi Exposed. She tryna lure in innocent guys with her false claims. #whatahoe

Muschi likes this.
  8. Stop acting like angela pls ty

9. Let me make it clear then for everyone who was confused af...Stop calling each other bad names!

You can have disagreements without being rude. Calling women in general hoes is a very good example of being disrespectful. Calling individuals bad names is rude as heck. The list of disrespectful acts and comments can get long, so the above mentioned was EXAMPLES.

As for you @Alicia14, I'm just saying why people gotta be so rude in general?! There's more to life than hating on others.

Playing out drama in forums is not exactly contributing positively to anything. I see a lot of hatred, especially in forums and that's just not cool. Respecting others is a thing I thought wasn't too much to ask for.

ForeveR-DanK likes this.
  10. Obvious troll is obvious tho

11. Why u so strict mum?

12. I dunno

13. I just saved a bunch of money by switching to GEICO 🦎

Muschi and Maddi_Matsu like this.
  14. 15 minutes can save you 15% or more

ForeveR-DanK likes this.
  15. I need more men for my harem.

ForeveR-DanK likes this.
  16. Pick me. Thanx

Muschi likes this.
  17. look at this schmuck debasing himself for a vagina that’ll never be his. you’re a disgrace to manhood

18. You’re an idiot with what must be zero or little real world experience of any meaningful and lasting relationships, who doesn’t understand the layered nature of human relationships, the subjective nature of meaning and communication as abstractions of thought, the nuances of the English language that allows movement within the layers of personal relationships, and most importantly, the anti-fragile value of deprecating humour and a thick skin.