Open All Option

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by iamdeepbreathing, Jan 4, 2021.

?

Do you think ATA should add 'Open All/Max' option on boxes?

1. Yes

2. No

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Please please please. I'd love this so much lol

2. Whyd you let it build up that much holy fuck

Ghastly likes this.
  3. Not for nothing, but if you’re playing this game, you must have some type of time on your hands.. why open boxes on a game you don’t have time for? Especially for time based boxes? Sounds like you’re just impatient.

4. See I can get down with this. I just want to know what I got. There was once I time I opened some sort of box or reward, but I didn’t receive it do to lag so I messaged them and they specified. But imagine having to look through items to see what you got by opening boxes at the same time?

5. I do have time to party and chat, but no time to open boxes one by one bc that thing is very, very time consuming.

Also, this won't apply on timer boxes. They are timed for a reason. Opening in bulk should only be applicable to showcase boxes. Players should have a choice whether to open one at a time, 10 at a time or to open everything in one click.

I don't think it would affect any of the gameplay. If anything, this could improve player's satisfaction.

6. I think that if this was an option that pimd would break all the time, due to glitches and overloaded servers