online safety rules

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Ciaraaaaaaaaa, Feb 2, 2014.

1. Add..when taking any pictures for transmission, keep reference identifiers out such as street names, numbers, readily identifiably land marks on or about your residence, license plates to name a few.

2. Nice job with that sticky ;)

3. I don't agree on the "fake something" about yourself thingy ? but I support this thread.  Be careful who u trust

4. Kristi should follow rule 5

5. I fully support this,  Ciara FTW!

6. Thank you all

@variean I clearly said names should not be mentioned this is to help people not bash people :)

@ ghost oh right how may I have forgot that! Thank you for the tip it will be added to when it gets updates

7. Isn't PimD a 13 & above game?

8. It's 17 and over, if you're 16 or under you can be banned

9. Congrats on sticky sweetie!

10. Terms Of Use:
    "A Thinking Ape Services are available for individuals aged 13 years or older…"

??????????

11. Go read rules of conduct and relaxed silencing rules, it's 17 plus

12. Thankyou and yes under 17 will be banned from the game party In my dorm is an adult game meaning 17 and over 

13. putting this in my Oreo guide

14. Oic,thks War King & OP for helping me clarify things :)

15. I thought that you can be under 17 to use the app however if you share that information then you can be banned. Ata won't know your age if you don't share it, same goes for anyone you meet here. The Internet is a scary place 

16. Yay sticky!

17. No problem hun

Yes u can fake to be older but again it's for ones safety that they are above the age of 17.

Thankies 

18. You said step 7 twice

19. " you can fake to be older " Yeah you can but indefinitely when applying as a moderator you cannot.  I heard they'll talk to you in your voice hah

20. Nicely written