Old Skool Avi / Avi Bags

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by Xx-Magik-xX, Oct 30, 2019.

1. No support from me, sorry

ThePhoenix2HisSloth and Ciara like this.
  2. I think past avis should stay past avis.

I'd be down for newer unique recreations, but not this 🀧

Also ATA has moved away from doing avi bags, last one they did was almost a year ago for BF. They seem to have fully embraced the shard boxes

3. Support and perhaps make the revamped avi.

Xx-Magik-xX likes this.
  4. Why if u dont mind me asking?

5. Yeah. Adapted. Like mentioned in previous comment. My point being is a chance to own an old style design of Avi. Not the really modernised ones they keep producing now. πŸ–€

And I know about Avi bags and shards taking over. But things sometimes make a come back lol x

6. Or just trade Ava’s

kaiyota likes this.
  7. Yessss support

Xx-Magik-xX likes this.
  8. No fΓΉck off with that shit

9. They'd never do that. No money it for them. And would cause farming issues etc

Muschi likes this.
  10. However do think maybe an option to sell avis u never use back to store for cash or small ec amount..?

11. No support

ThePhoenix2HisSloth likes this.
  12. Support but kind of like what they did with the pride avis this year. They revived old ones but with a tiny twist to indicate it wasn't an OG avi 😊

GoddessHailey and Xx-Magik-xX like this.
  13. Bump.

Support this. Few old avatars brought back with alittle adaptation would be awesome

Xx-Magik-xX likes this.
  14. i agree. I think that avatars are like Pimd trophies. it shows how long a player has been loyal to this game. ATA can make it like the noir avis that we got from different hunts, the ghostly avis every holloween or invent a new color scheme just for the old avis.

GoddessHailey and Xx-Magik-xX like this.
  15. I love this idea. And the modern redraw idea.

Xx-Magik-xX and Muschi like this.
  16. I would definitely support this

Xx-Magik-xX and Muschi like this.
  17. But like don’t try to do the cuddlefish thing with the pride avis of last years

Jaey and Xx-Magik-xX like this.
  18. πŸ’žπŸ’šπŸ’žπŸ’š SUPPORT πŸ’žπŸ’šπŸ’žπŸ’š

Xx-Magik-xX likes this.
  19. Bump 😊

Xx-Magik-xX likes this.
  20. Yeah I’ve been on here for about 9 years and I miss the og ones as nice as the new ones are the older ones were also great

Xx-Magik-xX likes this.