OLD SCHOOL FORMULASM

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by X_---_lIl_EL-DO-RADO_lIl_---_X, May 16, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Funny - Burden of proof isn’t with Tru it’s with the originator. Good try tho glad you’re improving your comprehension skills.

have a super day : (

2. Ladies always say they know me but I never could remember.

Tru Story

3. I was hoping for a more entertaining response from them at least 😔 that’s what I get for setting expectations on PIMD

4. Ayooo 😂 No wonder you wanted another story pass that could only be gifted like the Venetian 😂

-_imRAD_ATHY_- and Ozoku like this.
  5. This is so bitchy for no reason lmao. Is this person known for wanting to be a mod? All I see is people getting angry for some reason with OP instead of just correcting them and moving on?

6. This person has another open thread about wanting to be a mod.

7. My bad I didn’t see they have a history of doing this, but tbh I still feel how I did before I knew that. Sorry Witchy I don’t mean to hijack your post like this ik you mean well but anyways it’s incredibly awful that instead of banning this person from forums (as mods do) “Lyssa” and “Phobia” have decided to get snarky and fuel a fire that doesn’t need to be there. It’s an incredibly bad look ATA, and quite shameful that the people who are supposed to keep this app in order and help newbies are tormenting them for being who they are instead of just banning them from posting guides and moving on. It is so embarrassing on their part and the companies. If this person is an obvious troll use your abilities to stop them from contributing. This app is a cesspool of predators and that’s clearly because they’re too focused on mundane issues instead of doing their jobs.

TRUplyer88 likes this.
  8. This person didn't break any rules, banning them would be an abuse of power, not sure why you're suggesting that it's the correct thing to do here.
    Phobia and I are well aware of the rules.
    Tru is the only known troll on this thread, who has also not broken any rules here.

As for my posts, I've been responding and giving advice, there was no snarky intent behind my posts so I'm sorry if you interpreted it that way.

If you are so concerned with 'adding fuel to the fire,' I'm not entirely sure why you came on this thread attacking various people.

As moderators we do our best to do our jobs but if there is something you see that breaks TOU, feel free to report it to us, as we do have real lives as well and will occasionally miss things. This is a volunteer job and instead of players attacking us, it would be great if we could work together and prevent creeps from being on this app, as that seems like what we all want.

Hope this helped clear things up 👍

Going to lock this thread now as it has been derailed and only seems to be inciting arguments.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.