Old Days Ava and ECs

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by -_Night_Predetor_-, Oct 11, 2019.

1. So back in around 2013 or 14 or 15 idr when I used to play, we didn't had CC or events. No room customisations and all. Back then fights and party were the craze as they were the only thing around. And party chats were hot.

The thing back then was we didn't had many avas or new avas introduced regularly. So there were very few. And not many used to buy ECs. So if anyone wanted to buy a ava, they would farm the first job again and again for ECs which were rare drops still. And when they'd buy a new ava everyone be like, "Holy crap! That's hot! 😍 Man I gotta farm ECs too soon. Need myself a new ava." I personally farmed for days to get a 20 or 30 ECs ava πŸ˜‚

The funny thing was when I came back around in 2017 again there were CC, PP, Events, and what not. So this guy had this cool ava which I wanted too before. I asked him how he got it and he said with a straight face, "I bought it lol". Like it was something totally normal cause back then no one used to buy ECs as far as I know.

Just thought people who are new or not so old may have some laughs πŸ˜‚πŸ»

2. Interesting. I can't imagine a different way to play this game. But I know people who are old players and say that the game was so different before

3. Drop rate slol low as fuck on jobs more chance on spinny thingy

4. Was it more popular to buy DNs or did no one really make many purchases at all?

5. I know what you mean, I joined pimd in 2012 so there were no parties only wars, no pets or decorating your room. For avis it was rare to get new ones to be honest and getting your stats up was definitely a lot harder, you had to do jobs or wars to get cash πŸ˜‚ I don’t miss all the farming bs though.

-_-ZIPPY-_- likes this.
  6. ...I bought the ballerina Avi in 2012.

I didn't mind giving money to old pimd. I'll never give them money now. They used the money we gave them to turn a fun stragety game into this crap fest.

:( I will always miss the old game.

7. Buying a 55ec Ava was sooooo expensive back then.

8. And now.......