OKAY BOOMER

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Suguru, Apr 21, 2020.

?

Do I care?

1. No. So stfu.

55.6%
  2. Ok boomer.

44.4%
  1. I’m not a boomer but what this thread is gonna sound very boomer-ish. But anyway, do any of y’all remember back then when

- there weren’t any of these fancy text fonts thing and we would literally have to type out the coding for font size, color, etc 👉🏼 [size = 100 /b ] and there was a code where you could color your fonts rainbow 😔

- upload our photos to photobucket first and copy the url link so we could post it on here LOL. Oh and we also had to put the correct size too otherwise that photo finna be big as shiiii 🤪

- create birthday threads for our friends/club members cuz everyone was super close knit back then (idk about now)

- can’t forget selfie thread (do y’all still do that btw? Forum is hella hard to navigate now)

- BoS signups and wars✌🏼😔

- when Megadeath (I think that’s the name) was the top club for the longest. Rumor had it that the creators/admins of the game hella kissed the owner of Mega’s behind because he spent hella money on the game 😗 cuz every time he’d get silenced, it would only be for 24hrs compared to “permanently silenced”

- volley farming? I think that’s what it was called lol. Can’t remember

- WEDDING WARS 👰🏻🤵🏻

that’s all I can remember for now ✌🏼😔 I’m not active in the game at all and I just got back on to see that I got that 8 year award ✌🏼😗 Wus gud!! Jk. Just wanted to flex that. Idk if I should be proud or embarrassed. Anyways cya later cuties

2. ^^ WAIT IT WASN’T MEGADEATH. I THINK IT WAS M4GN1F1C3NT LOL. Dude was #1 VIP for the longest too 😔

Oh and also wall/club art LOL. There were some people who got super creative with emojis

3. HI. Idk who you are lmfao. Forgive me ✌🏼😔

4. some of this stuff still exists. for example we still have to upload to another site and copy the link, but we typically use imgur b/c photobucket sucks now

there's an upcoming BoS war and there have been a few recent wedding wars, altho the term wedding war itself isn't rly used much

selfie thread still exists and is semi-active

Maddi_Matsu and Day like this.
  5. Awww das awesome 🥺🥺 there used to be a badge for players who participated in the BoS wars back then. Somehow I can’t find them anymore. Creators probably removed it which sucks. Unless I’m really blind. L

6. ATA doesn't introduce new achievements as liberally as they once did, tbh. i don't think the achievement exists anymore except for on people that had earned it prior

o and your club/wall art addition: those are still popular too!!! more so club walls.

7. Yeah!! I used to have it!! I guess it just disappeared into thin air lols.

8. Hahahahahaha M4G's rants were awesome

Suguru likes this.
  9. You can still code by hand to get some of the same results as before! It just isn’t available in the tool bar 🥺

Muschi, Maddi_Matsu and Suguru like this.
  10. Size 6 is size 100 now

Muschi likes this.
  11. Yeah, I turned off the rich text editor in forum settings. I could everything by hand because I find it to be easier. The only huge change is the font sizes are slightly adjusted but getting used to it was pretty easy. It seems that "normal" font size is about 3, and like Maddi said, size 100 is size 6.

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  12. Very true. I don’t really mess with font size much, so maybe that’s why I never noticed 😮

Muschi likes this.
  13. The North remembers.

14. Whateva lah...
    Who else of leaderboard past that we weren't really friends with should we fangirl over?

15. Much of PIMD is being kept alive by people who love older features. Farm wars over tutors definitely still exist.

16. Terror 🥺 they were a bunch of baddies 🥺

17. I'm sorry Mag wasn't your friend. You missed out. He was fun

18. Happy PIMD Birthday! 🎊 I remember playing PIMD on my rotary dial phone which was connected to a party line. I was ahead of my time.

Kefo and LetsGoBrandon like this.