OK ! THANKS ☂️

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by FIoccinaucinihilipilification, Apr 1, 2020.

1. I believe we just declared war on the totalitarian forum squad regime.

Buwbuw and WhoTfIsWesday like this.
  2. You're gonna have to teach me how to use a gun, I've never seen one in person

3. 👍Can do! Come over, hubby is a marksmanship instructor.

Some ground rules:

Never point a gun at something you don't intend to shoot.

Always assume a gun is loaded

Keep your finger off the trigger until you're ready to shoot

Day and Muschi like this.
  4. [​IMG]
    I'm talking about one specific person becuase their club rules are trash and confusing to new players. You're making it sound like I'm against all people who don't conform to fOrUm RuLeS which I'm not but whatevs.

Meanie, Day, Muschi and 2 others like this.
  5. Those are actually all v good tips. Idk why but I wasn't expecting safety stuff first

6. Fair enough.

But free speech isn't free if we censor anybodys. Let them make their cringy club ad and then point out how terrible their club rules are on their post. Save the noobs!

Muschi and WhoTfIsWesday like this.
  7. Aren't those like common sense stuff doe

8. Safety is #1 priority when handling firearms 👍

Muschi and Victoria like this.
  9. That's pretty much what's happened in the past and i was just using them as an example. 🙃

I, for one, dont want forums to die and wish more people would be active 🤧

Muschi, Maddi_Matsu and LetsGoBrandon like this.
  10. Idk I've never shot a gun. I feel like if I had one, first thing I'd do is point at everything

11. I feel like this is a huge reason why America has so many gun accidents. People don't learn to use guns as kids anymore. When you're a kid, gun safety rules get drilled into your head before you're every allowed to touch a gun. It becomes second nature.

When you learn as an adult, you're supposed to learn the same gun safety rules but nobody's stopping you from just going out and buying a gun on your own. So many people don't learn.

Muschi and WhoTfIsWesday like this.
  12. I miss Kitten 😭

WhoTfIsWesday likes this.
  13. I say good riddance!

14. Wot. She was one of my fav forumers. I love every controversial forumer though. You guys keep stuff interesting

Buwbuw and Muschi like this.
  15. 🌚