ok people want to see me

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by LLL_LucyLovechild, May 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Is this like the longest thread ever

2. WHAT IS DIS.

TELL ME, WHAT IS DIS.

3. and meggy, hope you get better soon! My grandma had the same cancer recently

4. Silly question bcuz I saw a comment before

What is this topic really and are we even on topic…?

5. WHAT AM I EVEN DOING HERE.

I JUST CAME OUT OF THE SHOWER.

I'M FREEZIG

OMG THE SCREEN IS WET

OBG OMG DOBS SKAKSJS

AHHAGAGAGAGAGAGAGAGAGAGA

6. Good luck Meggy 

And this whole affair just bothers me immensely. Not only because she's constantly some sort of active topic but because of the ridiculousness of what she was trying to convince us of. I'm sorry, but there's no way that could possibly happen. If she had to lie because she thought it'd make herself "PIMD Famous" thats one thing. But saying that she has terminal cancer when it's not true is another. Those are the kinds of things that no matter what age you are, you should just know it's not a joking matter. This is just sickening that someone would even joke about that.

7. I agree Sasha.

And thank you guys so muchPickles, Megan, Star and Sasha. I appreciate it 

8. Still in active topics ?

9. Lucky # 69 ? now chika owwwwoww

10. Spit needs to come in now

11. Too late

Oh and, good luck Meggy, tbh i have never been to a hospital in my life, i was born at home not a hospital too :) im healthy as a motherfucker

12. THAT AWKWARD MOMENT WHEN YOUR ASS IS BIGGER THAN MILEY CYRUS'S ASS.

And you're a man.

13. In the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Ghost, I rebuke you evil Lucy... Be gone!

14. I'm not fat, but i gat a preaty big ass :(

15. I have a small bum. I'm female. Life is hard.

16. ppl be like hey man wat size pants u wear, i be like 34, nd they be like damn brah ur fat, and i'll be like nah i aint fat, i just have fat ass :(

17. Well, seeing as this has been off topic since like, page six, the dark side of the moon. What are your thoughts?

Ready

Set

Go!!

18. LOL how old are you JORT? That's big.

19. ^ dark on one side of the moon. Thoughts over…

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.