ok people want to see me

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by LLL_LucyLovechild, May 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yw! And honestly... If you're lying about cancer.... You need a wake up call. If you actually had cancer you would be focusing on real life way more... Than an app. Your life comes before an app.

2. To lie about being a jet flighter is funny, cancer is Nawt.

3. Heck, this whole week I'm going to tell people I'm a scuba Diver and see how long I can keep the lie strong. 

4.  omfgz

5. Her lying about cancer is just insulting to those who actually have it...including me. I don't see why you would put a stupid app before your own well being.

6. omg

7. Whaaaaaa. Meggy you have cancer? OMG ?

8. Y IS EVERYONE SICK

9. Sadly yes, I actually found out quite recently. Stage 1 breast cancer. But, thankfully they can remove it :) so I'm hoping all goes well.

10. I developed a special kind of cancer that only affects salamanders and Tupperware. I caught Ebola three years ago and managed to survive by eating kettle corn.

11. The worst sickness I ever had was a cough that I couldn't breathe, called croup, and I ha it when I was a baby. Then I broke my leg. Other than that, I ate dirt as a toddler and my immune system became a beast.

12. Meggy!! I pray for you !!

13. Eric 

And thanks hun

14. ? ill not comment on mine lol lets just say ive had a crazy life n if I was hurt really bad ? I blame my sister lmao

15. Holy crap. I'm having a coughing for right now. Jinxed myself.

16. ? kinda reminds my why I hate docs

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.