Official Fan Kit

Discussion in 'Fan Creations' started by [ATA]Grant, Apr 30, 2014.

1. @ColinCunningham

2. can we get a fan kit for @trensetting i mean TRENDFOLLOWER? he's a huge fan that latches on to anyone he can.

3. @Trendsetting garbage was moved for the better of this game.

4. Your whole life is pitiful @Faaanta

Muschi likes this.
  5. Ok so, the thing is I don't have a pc. And really i didn't understood whats in that zip file or how i can use it if i ever get a pc. 🤷

6. It's all extremely outdated content, anyway. Notice that the thread is from 2014. It's images of old avatars and other images from the game. Also, I was able to open it on my phone -- it takes you to Dropbox and the folder is unzipped already. :)

7. So how can i use it ?? Any examples so i can see. Or anybody used it?? So i can get the whole thing?

8. I really cant able to understand the use of it.

9. You can gain access to the .png image files of some iconic symbols (gifts, avatars, etc.) from pimd in order to create collages and new images.

Like you could take that avatar and give it a new background, or create a scene with multiple avatars.

Not many people have made fan art of this type however the Avatar Database Guide by AdelineRose contains many examples of avatar fan art.

10. Update this?

11. Update this?

Muschi likes this.