PROMO Offerwall SPRING BREAK Sale!

Discussion in 'Events' started by [ATA]Queens, Mar 13, 2020.

1. [​IMG]

Hello beautiful people,

Spring break treat for you πŸ’–

Start: March 13, 2020 @ 12am (PST)
    End: March 15, 2020 @ 11:59pm (PST)

Where is the offerwall?
    You can find the offerwall in the Shop. Click on Earn Free Extra Credits to access the offerwall.

I'm on an iOS (Apple) device and do not see the same offers as my friends on Android devices. Why is that?
    We apologise for the inconvenience but due to changes in official Apple policy (effective April 2019), Apple device users no longer have access to certain offers on offerwalls. We apologise again for any confusion and hope you will continue to enjoy the offers that are available to you! :)

Additional Notes:
    1. You will be offered 2x rewards during the sale period. Mind the time difference in your area, folks!
    2. Any offers started within the sale period should be eligible for 2x rewards. Please read the offer details carefully.
    3. Any issues, questions, concerns or feedback, please reach out to Tapjoy directly!

Happy spring from all of us at ATA and your friends at Tapjoy ;)

πŸ‘‘

#1 [ATA]Queens, Mar 13, 2020
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 13, 2020
  2. Yay I've been waiting for this

3. These never work for me 😀

4. Idk but i dont get rewards from the offerwall even though i accomplished some tasks 🀧

5. The offer wall isn’t even working for me πŸ€·πŸΎβ€β™€οΈ

6. The offerwall didn't work πŸ™„

Lanaya likes this.
  7. Nobody wants this,give us what us players want πŸ€”

8. I want an offer wall 2x sale πŸ™‹πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

Hera and ATARogers like this.
  9. Great way to earn ecs but kinda wish there were more offers available in my region

Aphire likes this.
  10. Yayy it's been awhile since we had 2x offer wall. Something to help keep us busy while we're stuck at home for the foreseeable future πŸ€ͺ

Muschi likes this.
  11. I wish I could do the offer wall but I can’t it’s unavailable for me, why pimd πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ί that was the only way I’d get my ecs πŸ’”πŸ’” pls bring it back, I miss it. 😭😭

12. [​IMG]

Imma get these extra credits brb

13. I'm on an iOS (Apple) device and do not see the same offers as my friends on Android devices. Why is that?
    We apologise for the inconvenience but due to changes in official Apple policy (effective April 2019), Apple device users no longer have access to certain offers on offerwalls. We apologise again for any confusion and hope you will continue to enjoy the offers that are available to you! :)

Additional Notes:
    1. You will be offered 2x rewards during the sale period. Mind the time difference in your area, folks!
    2. Any offers started within the sale period should be eligible for 2x rewards. Please read the offer details carefully.
    3. Any issues, questions, concerns or feedback, please reach out to Tapjoy directly!

Muschi and [ATA]Queens like this.
  14. Why they hatin on apple bruh?? πŸ˜’ It aint do nun to dem

15. I hate that wall. All I’m mostly getting is offers TO PURCHASE SOMETHING IN AN APP!!!

SavageNixi3 and CutieWithABooty_ like this.
  16. Apple is the one that made the rule, not Tapjoy.

Cavalera likes this.