Offers

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by Kefo, Sep 6, 2020.

1. What is the deal with trade offers?

I often see these people in campus who say "WMO" after their post, and then if someone is shy and doesn't know what to offer, and sends the question back at them, they ignore them.

Why?
    Those items belong to you. You bought or earnt them in some way and have an idea about how hard they were to get!

You know more about that item than the average stranger and yet you expect them to make an offer and are so unable to deal with the idea of making an offer, yourself, that you'd rather be rude and ignore them?

You also know how you feel about that item. Do you really like it or do you hate it? Don't care?

Pathetic.

Grow a pair and don't be afraid to ask too much. You weren't getting a deal by being stubborn in the first place. Be stubborn with gusto.

[​IMG]

Fobia, Fayee, Cavalera and 7 others like this.
  2. Ppl say wmo and then delete offers they don't like. Like pls learn to negotiate, I think majority of people willing to make an offer would be willing to find a price you both agree on. If you're deleting offers you don't like then clearly you have a ballmark in mind; be up-front with that.

3. I never ignore offers unless they’re clearly lowballing. I’m not gonna waste my time responding to you when I have a flexible price in mind for a 499 but you offer me 10c for it.

LeeJarrett likes this.
  4. @Yahoo mail,and that we were going in his first year of operation and the other is a Brenbon Dryden flight and you phone ☎

5. You tell 'em!

Phobia likes this.
  6. Ah yes- a Kefo forum I can agree with and get behind!
    But seriously, at the end of the day these types of traders just come off as hostile and stubborn. Imo trading is just as much about the social aspect as it is about the actual trading. By that I mean being a nice trader is just as important as being a good trader.

7. BRINGING THIS BACK because why the heck are ppl so darn confusing :( i mean if u don’t like my offer could u at least wmb how much ure looking to get? ppl are like “only wall me offers” and then literally ignore and delete u and never wall u back just because they didn’t like ur offer. at least give us an idea because we sure as heck don’t have any :confused:

Hag, Fayee, Cavalera and 3 others like this.
  8. For real. 1 time i asked how much something was to someone selling it. Then they asked for offers. Then i guessed a number. 3 days later still no response so went to check their wall and my posts had been deleted. So i said. You clearly know how much you want for it so like i said.....how much is it. Then i got blocked

Hag, Fayee and Choochiiiiii like this.
  9. All of this 100%, agree.

It also saves time, effort, and energy.

If you, as a seller, already know what you want for your item, state it. If you don’t know, do a range. It’s easier to negotiate if you have a range you’d like for the item you’re selling. It makes you more approachable and seems easier to negotiate to a fair price you and the buyer will both will agree on.

But, if you get mad or ignore an offer not only did you waste my time, you wasted your own time and energy getting angry at someone because they offered a price you didn’t want. If it’s not a price you want, then obviously you have an idea - be open to negotiate.

It’s also okay to have a price set in stone. It’s your item.

Choochiiiiii likes this.
  10. I believe a big reason is to sell OP. If the person buying doesn’t know the price and they just throw one that’s more than it’s valued, ofc they’re gonna go with that one. For instance, the latest Ava shards. Day one golden crowns usually sell at 50:1b. When I was looking to buy and saying wmo, no one did. ( I went on the game a little late that day) now knowing how much it typically goes, I starting asking for 50:1b still no bite. The moment I stated 800 golden crowns for 17b ( 1 bento extra), multiple wall posts almost instantaneously.

11. I don't trade anymore but I 200% was the person y'all are complaining about. It was because I was lazy and didn't care that much. Apologies