Off-Topic

Discussion in 'Best Of' started by *Adelynn (01), Jun 3, 2011.

1. Haha okay fletch it is. It's coole

2. Okay then

3. Okey dokes. Lol

4. So about that whole alliance thing. I've played a games where you could actually do that and it made things extremely simple when it came to wars. And being able to chat with them would make everything easier.

5. Adel, I wanna be back in The Forumers, help?

6. Yeah I'll ask around the chat

7. Thanks 

8. Hi thread. Adel nice work posting the ToU. I have tried to read all the ToU since it's basically a contract but by the Third Party section my brain feels like it'll explode. Lol

9. Haha thanks. And yeah I didn't post all of it but I posted the first most important parts.

10. Yes you did. Brava. Wish those bums on campus chat would actually READ it before whining about power-hungry mods. Those people make me SO mad. Really is it that hard to read rules and follow them?! That's how laws work too.

11. Those people= campus chat bums NOT the mods. Just wanted to make that clear. 

12. Haha they need lives. I even read it and hill reads it every week. It's only gonna take five minutes. Not like they dont have that kind of time

13. Yeah I know. If I ever become a mod I am not looking forward to the people hating on my silences. Lol.

14. Haha I'd love it. I would bathe in it lol. I'm just mean though to people who don't follow rules.

15. Lol. I can be mean too when I want to.

16. Haha yeah. I enjoy it too much sometimes. But people really do need to follow rules. It's what keeps people safe and things in order

17. Okay who locked my dessert thread and why? Royale specifically told me it was an okay thread!!

18. I have no idea! Everythings getting locked! Just ask.

19. I am! Okay we did digress a bit but still!