October Avatars

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Jean, Oct 2, 2017.

1. PLEAASEEEE PUT THE MOON DAMSEL IN THE STORE

!!!! Also why did last nonetheless she all those Avis now we are back to these? The bootleg supreme girls hands freak me out and the guy just looks feminine af. The spinner Avis are always nicer I like the style WAYYYYYY MORE. you guys are all about money so why not make the GOOD Avis buyable? Their style is better they are better liked and you guys would make money I no understand ? !!!!

2. Starry Night and Moon Damsel remind me Jared Leto and Ariana Grande

3. Starry knight...60 tryna be 20

4. Hi could I goin

5. That makes no sense

6. Ayoo :lol:

7. i just want a new avatars girls 

8. Where are the 50 ecs avis?

9.  Oh M Gee

10. Apes should place the spinner Avis in store as well as spinner. Which can allow players to try their luck or simply purchase it, like they did with the Pride Avis.

11. Only if ATA could be a bit generous and give me the Starry Nights Ava instead of blaming my luck since 2012.... Is my luck just busted on PIMD???? With the spinner, boxes n anything else...

12. wtf is wrong with the high demand ava???

13. Starry Knight is a horrible knock off of the Silver Fox guy from Instagram ? How dare you ruin the image that handsome man..

& Supreme Girl Avis hands are creepy af..
    Inspiration: Jim Carey's "THE CLAW" feom Liar Liar...

Sorry idk how to do pictures... *shrugs*

14. We don't generally do this, but because like a million of you asked/begged, Starry Knight and Moon Damsel are now available in the Store!

15. bless ur HEART

16. i will deadass pay the 8k ec it's happening

17. Please don't. That was a mistake. Price should be updated in a few minutes!

18. Would be funny if someone actually does pay the 8k

19. ? i was committed, jean.