o another contest

Discussion in 'Best Of' started by Ang299, Feb 17, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. My favorite items are the ones you can’t get in the store anymore like the Gentley or The Franks Tank. When i first started 5 years ago it took me forever to save up for those things and it just makes me feel like an OG on the game having items for example like those that were there in the beginning that don’t exist anymore

2. Pfft I don’t know if what we’re collecting has to be in our showcase already, so I’m just going to place two down.

• Ferret Sir - I’m collecting Ferret Sir because ferrets are truly my favourite animal. I have a few ferrets at home and they cheer me up when I’m down with their playful manners lmao. [Not in showcase]

•Herbert The Penguin - I’m collecting Herbert The Penguin because he lowkey matches me. Glasses, books, sweaters, etc. are my favourite type of day tbh. They’re great great and Herbert is me in PIMD spirit. [In showcase]

K thanks for reading this. ?

3. My favorite items are the turtle items. I have all except the mod crate one but im saving bentos so I can trade for one. The one I have the most of is sandy the snorkeling turtle I have 1138 of them.

4. I collect items that are older than my account. I love looking at people’s showcase and seeing all the punny or clever ways ATA has disguised irl items. I haven’t been playing for very long, but I honestly love seeing the designs of older boxes, stat items, or furniture.

5. ? Top 10 Leaderboard Itemz ?

So yea that’s my collection for now, my heart sorta drops every time a new t10 showcase item is released cause dat means I gotta be ready to spend lots of s for em ajdbsksb. Anyways I collect em cause I juss like having rare/unique itemz in the sense dat there aren’t many ppl out there that have em so it’s an accomplishment every time I’m able to get one ? doe it’s also a burden cause hella s to spend

? Other Itemz ?

I also collect these ones cause I like Pokémon, want to reach the 100k ? max, I think the munions r qt, the ducky is just cool? & the fish r sort of accidental (I always get em off spinner) ?

PS: Yes ik how to spell but I type like “dat” ^ regardless k ty for coming 2 my ted talk

6. It's rude to be rude

7. This is my favorite couch and I will never sell it because it reminds me of my grandma and how much she loves wolves and I also love wolves its so special to me especially since my grandma passed away miss her so much. ??

8. I like this contest because showcase. SO BUMP

9. Actually I'm a person who really doesn't like pink, I don't hate it but I really don't like it. And as you can see my doorm is very dark themed, literally! And I'm collecting the stellerama furni set coz why not yeah? 
    Anyways despite not liking pink, the most favorite item I have and love so dearly is the Sunset cloudpacas 499! Just look at them! They so so so so cute! I don't mind them being pink! COZ THEY CUTE AS HELL! ?

10. Isn’t this contest already over??

11. I'm collecting the Holy Poplar's slippers.. It reminds me of my chidhood when I was wearing this fluppy soft bedtime slippers.. So magical and the yellow color is awesome.. Perfect

12. I collect golden apples and greek amphoria bcs.,, well. APHRODITE ATHENA = HELLA GREEK.

Hera, Athena and Aphrodite once fought their asses off for 1 golden apple. Pointless. But its valuable

Greek amphoria bcs truly tbh im a virgo. Im obsessive when collecting. And i want it all for mysellffff. But yaknow i only got so little so i should shut it tbh

Im here because truly. I love u Ang ?????

13. I am collecting shards currently virgo shards bcs its fun to try to get the avi as price for your work and also i am interested in descriptions of the avis

And my other favorite items are any animal items mostly cats bcs they are cute and i love animals

14. My favorite item is the dapper axolotl.
    Fun fact: axolotl are endangered and are considered easy pets for beginners.

15. yoooo so because I possess big dumb energy, I almost forgot to pick winners? I’ll be locking and rereading all your entries and sending out prizes soon!! Thank you soooooo much for all your entries everyone

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.