o another contest

Discussion in 'Best Of' started by Ang299, Feb 17, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. I collect Frankenpugs

2. My favourite item is ugly squash because it considered a legendary item, the most expensive statsless item in pimd. Only few pimd players have this item. Maybe new player didn't know the existance of this item but this item hold the title of most expensive item in pimd until 2016, or until furniture released. I got my ugly squash from trading my one and only pimd crate from ATA Grants. :( :( but still it worth it.

3. I'm collecting any cat related item simply because I love cats to death.
    If you check the top of my showcase you can see I got the 2 hugging cats item from the mod crate box. I actually bought it with a ton of bentos, I just had to have it no matter the cost, LOL.
    When I was 6 months old my mom found me hugging a stray cat in the garden and freaked out  so yeah, I think I've adored cats before I even learnt to say my own name.
    I volunteered at animal shelters and rescued anndonded kittens.
    One time I even came back home with a couple of wounded cats and kept them in my room until they healed and were ready to walk again. I used to have many arguments with my parents because whenever I found an injured cat I would bring it home
    I just can't resist those cute feline creatures ?

4. My Favorite Item Is The Crackers The Goldfish. I Currently Have 150 Of Them Because I Like My Relationships Like I Like My Pets. Temporary.

5. I'm collecting the galatic friday hunt furni, im collecting because i love how it looks and it reminds me of guardians of the galaxy lol and i love that movie soo im trying to collect so i can have a dorm of it

6. i love the champagne space set, it just looks really nice but the malice in wonderland set is also really cool. i wish i wasn’t broke so
    I could have both full sets but that’s how it is. the champagne space set is really modern and its colour scheme is really nice as they all work together well and the malice set has more of a cool tone colour scheme but they compliment each other very nicely. ?

7. My FAVORITE item has to be the Black & Gold Boxes because I LOVE TO HATE THEM!!! Here’s the tea- I am obsessed with the VIP Male Avatar and all my friends know when they receive buddy boxes from me I am busy opening up more boxes! I’ve gotten the VIP girl but never the guy! I have opened over 800 of those boxes and not once have I gotten him! When my friends gift me the box I get so mad yet so happy! I tear them open and then get doctors notes...now I gift Champagne furniture as thank yous haha. Some say I have a problem but hey it’s a crazy story and whenever I finally get my man I’ll never take him off! Lol Gotta love Black & Gold Boxes!!! ???

8. The seance kitty. I love cats and was so sad i missed the black magic hunt esp bc of that stat item lol

9. My favorite item is Baobei the Piglet!

10. Im collecting bentos. Send your bentos over

11. Same

12. Tbh, I'm collecting The red and blue fourth of july Donuts, 1. because i absolutely love food and especially donuts and they're cute af

13. Im collecting Alf and meave pieces because to me they are so cute and it's easy to find, it's cheap, and it reminds me of Japan because of the bento sets.

14. Throwback all the way to when I stayed up all night just to stay in top 200 for this hunt. Until today I still find it very worth. (No cash wash spent) hehehe

15. Just the jukebox corner 999, from the lunchbox hunt. I like the whole diner theme. Other than that the 2017 black friday hunt stat items for how the theme was made

16. Ignore this. Send your bentos to me

17. I’m slowly collecting Bunnihuahuas, I’m collecting them because let just be honest they are cute asf and I also have a cute little Chihuahua so it would only make sense  I haven’t found many people selling them though. BUT if you are feel free to wall me. K Thanks

18. My favorite stat item is Snowdoggo because it is the only item I had that is mcs but then I got scammed and I'm still regretting that I was too gullible.

19. I forgot to say I’m collecting the rose spinner item too ?

20. Literally anything turtles. Specifically sandy the turtle. It's just so cute. I personally relate to turtles since I'm shy and always in my own little shell. I'm currently in school to become a Marine Biologist, so I can work with cute turtles every day. ? If you're selling any turtle items, wall me. ty ??

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.