o another contest

Discussion in 'Best Of' started by Ang299, Feb 17, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. My favorite animal is a deer ? especially fawns. They just so cute?

That’s why i like to collect anything with a deer in it. Furniture, my whole dorm is full of deers. And misc. i try to get every single deer type misc in the game. I love the Star-Dappled Baby Fawn the most. It’s just adorable.

2. any stat item with roses tbh, I don’t got much but trying to get more, I just love roses sm, they’re beautiful, I’m glad last hunt had some furni too cause I love my dorm aha, they’re one of my fav things in the world , yeah people might be like it’s a rose pic a more unique and less common flower but idc, roses mean a lot to me and not just the regular red one too, there’s so many beautiful variety’s of roses but ofc nothing wrong with sticking to original red

3. I've been trying to collect anything cat related ️

4. I try to collect the fox capsule
    Todd translates to fox via Scottish ancestry. And the Disney classic Fox and the Hound of course :lol:

5. I don’t know about you guys but I love Fira the Phoenix maybe the stats? But it looks so dope gonna get one when I get a chance?‍♀️

6. Trash Panda! ??

This panda is my favorite stat item! It may be such a tiny stat item, but it’s so rare, pure, adorable, and sleepy! Not to mention it’s a panda! And Pandas are my favorite animal ?
    Shout out to Trashieee for being a Panda and having an amazing stat item!

7. my favorite item is the babykitsune.. since it's so cute and rare drop from cc and ppa.. i hope i can collect all..

8. The Kandi Bracelet is my favorite stat item because I used to love making Kandi and giving it away/trading it. Also, it was from my favorite hunt so far I tried collecting them but only made it to 9 apparently

9. Flower Floof actually is the cutest for me :-((( I’ve only seen it 3 times in any players i have searched I hope I have one :-((

10. Favorite item is the narwhal 499 because it’s soooo darn cute and I have a narwhal stuffed toy and I just love them ?. I unfortunately don’t have the item, tried to open a few boxes for it but no luck. So if you’re selling it, hmu!

11. My favourite item is the angel wings bc it reminds me of my grandma when she died on my bday and bc she's my angel:(

12. My favorite item is The Creation. It's because you can make them from combining items and it reminds people that even the weird/odd things can be beautiful.

13. I’ve been collecting The Boarblamesh Express or as I like to call it “PIMD Train”. I personally find a connection with this item because I use to make fun of my wife’s braces haha “her train tracks”  plus the item is cute like it could be a cookie

14. I cant say its a specific item but I have an obsession for collecting the spinner items till I max out of the sets.

Favorite one so far is the Maximum Coze. Bunnies are too cute.

I Also was collecting the snowman heads there for a while during that hunt, bc Smiley Snowman heads take me back to the frosty the snowman dayzz

15. Honestly my favorite stat item is “ Twoga, The baby giraffe “ cause its a baby, and its a giraffe, and I love giraffes ?

16. Im collecting valentines hunt stats item called yarn heart but my desire is to collect last valentines hunt cupid pug its soo cute and kinda sign of love??

17. I don’t particularly collect items but I once wanted to hoard Pimd crates. My goal failed bc they’re expensive asf.
    Last item I hoarded was the 24hr timer box 100kcs Lunar New Year Cupcakes item (bc ofc my ign). With the help of friends we managed to persuade 20 peeps to sell to me, and I eventually maxed !

18. My fave stat item is the Pom-pom Wreath bec it is cute af?

19. I collect hoard furniture. Our dorms are the most customizable aspect of this game, and I enjoy mixing and matching different hunts to see what combinations I can come up with. The possibilities are truely endless with the sheer amount of furniture ATA pumps out, and I don't think I shall ever bore of it! I open boxes pretty exclusively for furniture, hehe, and am always trading extra copies because I always end up with several of the same thing for other pieces. I love changing with the seasons, holidays or my mood and matching my ava. ?

20. I have 83 different lamps and counting. Goal is to have all lamps that are in champagne, buddy boxes, amazing, seasons and holiday furniture boxes by end of year.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.