NYE Giveaway!

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by ATAMarceline, Dec 29, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 2017 was just so great and had been the best year for me hopefully this year to!!

New year's resolution :
    - pass my upcoming exams
    - lessen my overthinking
    - avoid fighting over such small things with my friends and family
    - make more money to support my family

2. Happy new year!!

3.  lots of love for 2018 and bye 2017
    I had lots of fun memories and sad ones

Hoping this year I'd be able to to the following

1.SAVE MORE MONEY SO I COULD BUY MY MOM AND DAD A BETTER ORESENT FOR CHRISTMAS AND NEW YEAR

2.HELP OUT IN OUTREACHES BECAUSE I WASN'T ABLE TO ATTEND PHYSICALLY LAST YEAR AND WOULD LIKE TO PLAY WITH THE KIDS

3.BE ABLE TO STUDY MY LESSON SO I COULD SHARE WHAT I KNOW TO MY FRIENDS WHO SEEM TO HAVE A HARD TIME STUDYING IT

4.FINISH MY WIP PROJECTS

5.REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW FOR MY BACK TO SCHOOL TESTS

-hope I encouraged anyone even a bit -

4. To finally start college and to see my family in Cali more often than every 3 years ?

5. My new year resolution is, i am not going to make any more funny resolutions that i am anyway going to break. No waiting for 1/1 date to change yourself, but i will simply change whatever is not good in my life.

6. May i join?
    ^^

As i was browsing the forum i saw this giveaway and maybe i will be able to win something if i try...

I have this yearly New Year's Resolutions

1. "Finish my on going drawings." iIcertainly would like to finish them all but i get so lazy when im on my bed.

2. "Draw more art works." I need practice more practice. Practice makes perfect right?

3. "Create a work worth your cash." I would like to create an art for commissions. I wanna do commisions to earn $$$

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.